Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are at the race track and the front seal on the lencodrive transmission has blown and we need some kind of parts number to get one at the Local Parts store. We are in Holly Springs Ms. at the super chevy show and any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Home of DMX
1,456 Posts
Know you can't ask for a lenco part at your local parts store but sure lenco uses a common front pump seal from something. Hope someone has had this problem and has got a part number to be able to go get one.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I think its Chrysler stuff they use. Have a friend that lives less than two miles from them in Lemon Grove. Too bad this wasnt posted earlier in the day....

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
The seal on the front of a CS3 Lenco is a Napa 16805. I dont know if it is the same as the Lencodrive though. Maybe it will help.

·
Home of DMX
1,456 Posts
we tried seal number 29980 national number. it was close to the same size dimentionaly but it was differant in it was steel on outside instead of rubber and it had no flandge but it leaked also. it does have the c6 input shaft but not sure if the pump drive is c6 or not.

hey thanks for all the input guys.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have a bruno with the C6 input and that national seal number is the one I use. Maybe the bushing is bad and converter isn't centered?

·
Home of DMX
1,456 Posts
Hey thanks again. found the pump bushing had came out a bit and think that may have been the trouble. Going back together this mornning with new seal trying to make 1st round. thanks again for all the info.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts