Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
43,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its pretty neat to be here and see how this form of racing goes on...We've got full access passes and can go anywhere...If I get to meet who i'm supposed to meet tomorrow, i'll post a pic of it :p

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have a Porsche team across the parking lot from my shop that is fielding 3 Porsches for the Rolex 24 race.They are financed from Porsche and have a big budget.Very trick and expensive parts that go into those cars!!They look at all the drag race cars and offshore boats that i have at my shop like its Ho Hum!!

·
43,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There definitely isnt a money shortage in this game...But so far, everyone seems to be pretty friendly(maybe its the passes that we have)...I'm here with the original Blue Coral Porsche thats pretty famous. Its here on display and they are gonna make exhibition laps tomorrow with it so that'll be pretty cool...

·
Registered
15,983 Posts
Have a great time

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Its pretty neat to be here and see how this form of racing goes on...We've got full access passes and can go anywhere...If I get to meet who i'm supposed to meet tomorrow, i'll post a pic of it :p
I here Ned's on team Corvette.. Is that who you're gonna meet tomorrow ? LOL !!!

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
I like to watch the glowing brake rotors and the afterfire when they drop into the infield. It's a good time there and not crowded like the 500.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts