Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to get a group of Drag Week type of cars together to hold and attend events together outside of Drag Week. Street/Strip cars that generally aren't competitive in heads up racing because they are still streetable. Guys that have no interest in bracket racing.

Please pick a name from this list or make a serious suggestions.

AQSC-America's Quickest Street Cars
AFSC-America's Fastest Street Car Association
QSCA-Quickest Street Cars in America
QSCA-Quickest Street Car Association
NSSA-National Street/Strip Association

Please try to keep this Serious. Not looking for suggestions for any rules or what to do or formats at this time just a name for the group.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What shit storm? If someone thinks their car is fast/quick and street able they can show up and turn their junk loose. We might run to 2-4 tracks in a weekend or meetup and drive 600 miles to someone else event or 2 tracks and a BBQ. We might drive from Kansas City to Gus' Drive-In. Whatever we do there will be lots of highway miles, Drag Strip passes and plenty of bragging rights.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I like your idea, so I wasn't pissing on your parade. But let's say you use Quickest Street Cars in America. You show up to an event and the quickest car only runs low 10's. Now your title doesn't look so impressive, and lots of people will criticize you and the event. Not saying this will be the case, but it could be. You're not always going to have the fastest/quickest in the country at your events. But they will ALL be street/strip cars.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's legitimate. But most of the interested core has deep sub 10 second cars. Hell, mine is one of the slower cars.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts