Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank the asshole with the blue and black blown Corvette that was parked next to me Saturday. I was loading the car to go to ADRL this weekend and saw a big dull spot on the side of my trailer where the asshole was parked. It seems like it is a combination of alcohol and oil and wont come off. So thank you asshole for not having the balls to walk about 20' and tell me. I am sure that it would have come off alot easier then instead of now. Thanks again ASSHOLE. If you would like I can pm you my phone # and we can discuss this further. ASSHOLE.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Damn that sucks. Hopefully this said "asshole" makes it right. Pisses me off when other people phuck up what I/ you have workedhard for.

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Track photographer should have a pic of the car. Check the car number, then contact the promoter for a name and number.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Johnboy's pic on here show's no. 386 TS on page 2 of asphalt wars results!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
was it the nostalgic funny car?

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
That is Brasket...he was pitted on the other side...not sure who Jones is thinkin...i can't picture any other vette??
think there was a vette funny car...

·
Registered
983 Posts
If he was that big of an asshole, its prolly a skid mark:p

·
Registered
873 Posts
I think he's talking about a funny car if memory serves. I think there was one next to him. Don't know who it was though....

·
Registered
761 Posts
I would like to thank the asshole with the blue and black blown Corvette that was parked next to me Saturday. I was loading the car to go to ADRL this weekend and saw a big dull spot on the side of my trailer where the asshole was parked. It seems like it is a combination of alcohol and oil and wont come off. So thank you asshole for not having the balls to walk about 20' and tell me. I am sure that it would have come off alot easier then instead of now. Thanks again ASSHOLE. If you would like I can pm you my phone # and we can discuss this further. ASSHOLE.
it's just a little asshole sauce. now quit trying to wash that bitch with your dirty ass underwear and get some dawn dish washing soap and elbow greasy you lazy mofo! ;)

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it's just a little asshole sauce. now quit trying to wash that bitch with your dirty ass underwear and get some dawn dish washing soap and elbow greasy you lazy mofo! ;)
Sounds like you are theASSHOLE or you know him.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Sorry to hear this Mike, it really sucks to work hard to own something nice and take time to care for it just for some careless IDIOT to screw it up!! Has he stepped up to the plate and contacted you yet to help get this resolved?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts