Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do guys feel about the misconduct called for a very long power play and the ref not staying on the boards I'm really neutral in this series but impressed by the kings this playoffs taking out the 1,2,3 seeds give me your opinion

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
The ref needs to get off his knees cause hes BLOWING THE GAME !!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 power plays so far for 4 plus minutes and pretty questionable I mean L.A. Deserves no doubt but I wish the season wouldn't end in a blow out just my 2 cents

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
2 power plays so far for 4 plus minutes and pretty questionable I mean L.A. Deserves no doubt but I wish the season wouldn't end in a blow out just my 2 cents
that 5 minute major was a no brainer
the 4 minute double minor was a no brainer

only 50/50 questionable call was the one hit and shit like that shouldnt be called!

Devils have been getting away with ticky tack shit all playoff season. Holding, clutching grabbing and its coming back to byite them in the ass and I love it!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW, the Pitch fork move Kovachuk just did on quick was FUCKING BUSH LEAGUE
Games is getting ugly now and your right that was some bullshit and that was deserved game is just getting ridiclious now for your hockey fan whose team isn't in it but if it was the capitals I would be the happiest hockey fan alive

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4 to 1 just scored not over but still not close

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Brodeur can only do so much magic. Can't blame the refs. NJ went over the edge and got caught.

I don't really care who wins but a game 7 would be nice.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brodeur can only do so much magic. Can't blame the refs. NJ went over the edge and got caught.

I don't really care who wins but a game 7 would be nice.
Agreed game 7 would be awesome just so we can get a closer game Instead of a blow out but king fans are having the best night ever just wanted a game I could enjoy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts