Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So One of my fiancies friend has been stayin with us for a past few days because she got evicted and dont got anything else lined up yet. Well she’s been walking around with booty shorts on cause she wants my attention and she has it

What’s a good way to ask for a 3sum without the ole lady getting mad? Not sure how she will react and I understand it can be a touchy subject with women in relationships

·
Titanium Member
11,074 Posts
You have your location listed as Virginia,but your IP shows your in a cubicle in canada.
Have the new girl bring it up.

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
cuddle your woman on the couch, then invite the friend over to join in. see where it goes your woman might dive right in

·
Registered
188 Posts
2 woman at the same time, that's a boat load of ass to eat at one sitting.

Fuck man even a newbie like me knows the. Rules...pics of fiancé AND the other chicks tits. Or the booty shorts.. as I too am a fan of SHORT shorts ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Satans Daddy
15,780 Posts
Starts with drinks and a video.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Id go at it like this. 1st start mentioning to your lady that you think her friend has the hots for HER . When she disputes or tries to laugh that off, simply ask if theyve ever played around. if she says she thot about it or its been suggested by the friend , well buddy thats your "in" !! in a funny way suggest that they go ahead and play some, why not noone will know. Then recommend after they play with each other a session, maybe next time invite you

You gotta make it their idea

Fyi the fantasy doesnt live up to reality, 2 pieces of ass to please is alot of work! fun but work

·
Registered
20,617 Posts
There are some here I'm sure that can give sound advice on this matter.......

my guess would be the woman should make the suggestion

·
Registered
363 Posts
My wife and I had a steady thing with a friend of hers a few years back. She moved in with us after getting out of an abusive relationship. I knew they'd messed around when they were teenagers, but I never imagined it would lead to anything. One night, we all got drunk playing cards against humanity, my wife ended up naked somehow, and it took off from there. It was a regular thing for several months like a polyamorous relationship since her friend and I would also get it on without my wife and they'd get it on without me as well. It ended when her friend's father passed away and she moved out of state to help her mother. We reflect on it from time to time about how fun it was. My wife has mentioned finding another woman though. It's just a matter of finding someone we trust.

My advice is just one night, after a good bang session with the wife, while you're kicked back in bed and still naked, ask her if she's ever fantasized about having a threesome. See where the conversation goes. If she has any curiosity about it, when she's in a sexual mood is when it'll come out. Don't press it. If she asks why you ask, just say you were curious, that it's something you often jacked off to the thought of when you were a teenager, and wondered if she's ever had the same thoughts. Make it about her thoughts, not yours. Don't mention her friend, let her mention her if it comes to that.

Alcohol does wonders for bringing out sexual tension.

·
Registered
26,101 Posts
So One of my fiancies friend has been stayin with us for a past few days because she got evicted and dont got anything else lined up yet. Well she’s been walking around with booty shorts on cause she wants my attention and she has it

What’s a good way to ask for a 3sum without the ole lady getting mad? Not sure how she will react and I understand it can be a touchy subject with women in relationships
It is very easy to think of you as some fat fucker, dirty T shirt down to your belly button, top button of your pants won't stay closed, four days of beard stubble, thinking about taking a fuckin shower next week, wondering when ur ol ladys welfare check will get here. holding a half empty can of Busch lite, in one hand and a half smoked cigarette in the other, ash falling on the green shag carpet, because the ash tray is full of butts. while flies are buzzing around your head, as you lean on the formica countertop in your single wide 1970 trailer house, on the outskirts of the mobile home park.

·
Registered
17,754 Posts
Tell your girl that if her friend keeps walking around with those shorts on she is going to get a dick in her and it might be yours. The situation will resolve itself one way or the other.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts