Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
It takes some time to get a cable set up from Grant but they are bad as. How big of a pump are you running, you may be able to run Watermens cable set up!

·
Registered
328 Posts
curious how big a pump you can run with the big waterman drive? I was told they have two sizes. I would like a Grant drive setup also but could drive the waterman right off of my dry sump pump... Anybody ever break a waterman drive?

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
The Waterman cables will work on pumps up to around 9gpm with little issues. After that they will break rather quickly. Grants cables will hold up to a 20gpm pump with no issues. I have one of Grants cables on my car and they are very nice, but it does take a little time to get one due to the fact that Grant does not make them. He has another company make them and his stuff is not a priority to them. They are well worth the money if you need one but if you are only using a 6.8gpm pump then just go with a Waterman cable, they are about half the price also.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
The Waterman cable drive is good for up to a 12.5gpm pump. Anything above that it would be best to get the one from Grant.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i have a20 gph waterman pump and i am useing a waterman cable while i have been waiting 8 months for 1 of grants cable i have gone 4.85 @158 works fine

·
Registered
328 Posts
Talked with waterman yesterday and they have a new drive cable they have been working on for the bigger pumps. Sounds like it will be ready to market in about a month. This sounds a bunch better than 8 months...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts