Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Horsepower and Hops
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a dogs is 7 times shorter. I hate it. My dog is like a child to me. I've noticed recently that she has lost a step, and is gettin a little gray in the face. Anyone else have a hard time with this?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
My wife had a dog for years before we even met, he died almost 2 years ago, She still sometimes gets really sad over him being gone. He was a great dog. We still have his favorite toy in the top of our closet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I lost my dog Dec 28th of last year and it still hurts really bad. He was like a child to me also. The only advice I can give you is to love her the best you can and enjoy her. Take her to the vet if you are worried about her and dont have any regrets.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mine is a 16+ yr. old Dachshund.........she still gets around pretty good but she's in the early stages of congestive heart failure - it will be tough to do but I won't let her suffer................:cool: JB

·
Horsepower and Hops
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its why they make puppies... Just got one myself brought my 10 year old pit back to life!!!
My wife has been wanting to get a puppy for a while now. I just don't know how mine would react to it. I wouldn't want her to fell like she was getting "replaced". Man, it's tough.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I had the same thing...old lab. He was awesome. When he started to slow down, I started to feed him food with Glycostomine(?) in it. It was like a time machine ! I swear it added 3-5 years to his life !

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
I had a Belgian Malinios that I had to have putdown after 17 years he couldn't walk anymore. Broke my heart and I still miss him but get another dog it doesn't replace but it fills the void and you get a new friend.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
I lost my best friend day after christmas last year , little over 15.5 years old and the best buddy I ever had .
Still have his daughter with us but I miss my Bear everyday .

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
pets are living,breathing animals..... they look to you for food and love........for some of us that do not have kids of our own, your damn rite our pets mean the world to us.........when you see them get excited when they see YOU......they love us as well.....for those of you that have never had an animal touch your heart, thats sad....... because your missing out on something that cannot be but into words........I love my GOOFY ,BIG , TOY CHEWING,WATER HOSE CHASING,EAT ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME BOY.....................................and you can bet that my dog means more to me, then some people do........

as to the o/p.......... take care of them as best as you can, and love them even more........ time goes by so fast.......

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.