Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usual BS from AssVeeDoh!

Tweet from ᏧᏈᏓ, Undercooked Ntv (@fromshadows)
ᏧᏈᏓ, Undercooked Ntv (@fromshadows) Tweeted:
This guy aggressively pushed out the org I worked with to help homeless people in Houston. He ordered officers to arrest my comrades & destroy the food & clothes & other necessities in front of the homeless people we assisted & also arrest anyone we assisted. He is heartless

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some reports are that AssVeeDoh! planning on Mayoral run... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

·
Smuck
5,235 Posts
So now they are claiming they built this country? Is that what I heard him say? Really?

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AssVeeDoh! quotes are interesting at best:

"This is a hard working Latino Community!"
[Paraphrased] And we will not tolerate these (black tar) drug dealers!"
said during Live Presser where HPD No Knock Warrant Murdered Innocent Anglo Husband and Wife...later in time to find Narco PoPo Gerold Goins et al lied on warrant application that led to innocent Anglo Wife and Hisband Murdered By HPD in their home!!!!!!

AssVeeDoh!!!! :rolleyes: 😠

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
George Floyd protests: ‘Keep your mouth shut’, Houston ...
5 hours ago · Houston: Amid violent protests across the US over the death of a black man in police custody, Houston Police Department’s (HPD) chief Art Acevedo has asked the American President Donald Trump to “keep his mouth shut”. On May 25, George Floyd died in police custody in Minneapolis after one of the police officers …

·
Registered
18,687 Posts
Anyone notice all of this uprising and crap has all happened in DemoRat run cities and states, If they are all racist then why do Black people keep voting in DemoRats who have been feeding them the same story for 50 Years.

·
Registered
24,364 Posts
Anyone notice all of this uprising and crap has all happened in DemoRat run cities and states, If they are all racist then why do Black people keep voting in DemoRats who have been feeding them the same story for 50 Years.
Uhhhh.......they are indoctrinated from birth.

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Show some proof that any of them actually voted ever in their lives, I'm betting someone else did on their behalf,likely more than once as well...

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,387 Posts
only on election years
This shit is planned

1 - 20 of 21 Posts