SO WHICH IS IT? :p

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I think a real **** ass prefers their Armadillo on the half shell!! :p

·
Registered
459 Posts
I lived in LA for a while and I love them **** Ass'. Best food in the world and some damn good looking women. I was never treated any better than when I was there. A hillbilly and a **** ass now that is a combo.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
I lived in LA for a while and I love them **** Ass'. Best food in the world and some damn good looking women. I was never treated any better than when I was there. A hillbilly and a **** ass now that is a combo.
....kinda thinkin' we need a definition because **** ass has many different meanings apparently.....

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
....kinda thinkin' we need a definition because **** ass has many different meanings apparently.....
Generally **** ass is an endearing term for the people who live south of Interstate 10 in the Bayou. Most are an eclectic mix of French Canadian, Indian, anglo saxon and African American ancestry.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
To a **** ass (cajun), armadillo is possum on the half shell. That mother fucker will be jambalaya in about 3 minutes more than it takes to make a roux!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DAY AINT BUT ONE KINDA **** ASS......HOO DAT :)

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts