Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Dolph Lundgren from BTR slapped everyones wrist to the table (like they was playin patty cake!) their sure hasnt been any talk of another event! Guess he shut that shit down. May need to put a bounty on him or look under his hood to see if he sprayin or not! May can DQ him. :butthead:

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I heard he was clocked at 200MPH throwing peoples arms down and it took 1.25 seconds for it to happen LOL..

·
Registered
400 Posts
well we asked this same ? awhile back and nothing came up which i know theres lots going on but it did draw a crowd that night. if anybody wants to do alittle something pm me on here and we can set it up

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
First thing I would do is get someone who knows armwrestling to set them up. Dolph was in a press before the match started. Would love to see him and Duck go at it straight up. Personally thought Duck did O.K. considering the setup.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
First thing I would do is get someone who knows armwrestling to set them up. Dolph was in a press before the match started. Would love to see him and Duck go at it straight up. Personally thought Duck did O.K. considering the setup.
First off that's BULLSHIT ! No one got the upperhand on that one! The difference in forearm length was what hurt Duck and that the other guy knows how to grip and was prepared ! I was right at the table and there was NOTHING wrong with what went down.Ducks a Big Boy and that night he went down ,But THE DUCK HAS GAME and you didn't hear him cry !!!!

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
I seen the video and the setup was B.S. Could he have still won maybe, probally. If you know ANYTHING about armwrestling and I would bet he does the way he set up---if you get your opponent in a press position it should be over just like it happened in the VID. and he STARTED in the press position. Better yet youtube and watch some matches and see the set up. shoulders should be square, wrist straights, thumbs visible, head so many inches from the grip. Don't know Duck, never meet him--hope to one day but the video does not lie.
I would have rather seen him beat the Duck straight up.

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
I seen the video and the setup was B.S. Could he have still won maybe, probally. If you know ANYTHING about armwrestling and I would bet he does the way he set up---if you get your opponent in a press position it should be over just like it happened in the VID. and he STARTED in the press position. Better yet youtube and watch some matches and see the set up. shoulders should be square, wrist straights, thumbs visible, head so many inches from the grip. Don't know Duck, never meet him--hope to one day but the video does not lie.
I would have rather seen him beat the Duck straight up.
Link?

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
I would love to but don't have the luxury of getting off. If the dates will be the same next year let me know ASAP so I can pencil it in. October is a bitch to get off where I work and it cost too damn much to pay someone to work for me. Pretty much first come first serve in Oct. so I need to know early to make plans since it is a 5-6 day trip.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Maybe someone will get on here Satan and post it I look on search but no luck. It may have been saved for a period off the live feed. Has to be a way to get it back cause I know someone saved it. There was a whole thread on it though right after it happened. I will keep searching.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
I am on the whole weekend Fri-Sat-Sun and can't be more than 20min. from hospital. If it was at George's I could make it happen.

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
I am on the whole weekend Fri-Sat-Sun and can't be more than 20min. from hospital. If it was at George's I could make it happen.
From A hospital or one specific? LOL! I'll make sure and get ya a date ASAP. HELL! They should already know!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts