Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I was at the first one and I would rather paint a fence post and watch it dry...:cool:

Rick

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
How many cars did they have in KC?

·
Registered
644 Posts
About 150. The turnout here was shitty, our track didnt promote it worth a phuck. Thats about half what should have been there.

Oh, and as Bigjaydee said, be perpared to be hotlapped when they get to eliminations.

I did it and I'd do it again, all the Armdrop guys are good people.

·
Registered
818 Posts
as of right now my ticket info said 256 cars should be a good turnout
256 is what they need for the 10G payout. If they get less they will cut the field and payout in half.

The 2nd Armdrop held was here and from what they told us was much better then the first one. They made lots of changes and it went over very well here. IMO the slowest qualifiers have the best chance of winning and they will hotlap you from the semis on. They also had a bunch of $500. headsup races with cars that were running pretty much the same times.

I kinda liked it but I'm a little biased.;)

·
Registered
603 Posts
I hope they do have a good turn out, but 256 cars is alot of cars not sure they will make that maybe 150 if they are lucky or bring cars from a traveling distance other than the midsouth I havent heard anything on the radio about this event, only the midsouth nationals

·
Registered
47 Posts
Closing in on 350 Entries for this Weekend's Event.

Give us a call Toll Free at 1-866-40-SPEED for one of the several final Entries available for this weekend's ARM DROP LIVE Event.

1-866-40-SPEED - MMP Ticket Office

Get an Autograph from Rich Christensen, Creator of PINKS during
the weekend here at Memphis.

Friday Night & Saturday Night Under the Lights here at Memphis!

See ya at the Park!

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
If anyone needs a ticket for their car, I have one at the will call booth I can put in your name.

We be huntsville bound.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts