Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"IF" you are "WOKE" and support what is happening in America please step up and tell us why........ I will respect your opinion but I need to know why you are "WOKE"

BTW! I would also like to know "IF" you approve of the "new" YB Censorship Policy....... Again, I will respect your opinion even if I disagree with it.

·
LS Powah!
11,796 Posts
"IF" you are "WOKE" and support what is happening in America please step up and tell us why........ I will respect your opinion but I need to know why you are "WOKE"

BTW! I would also like to know "IF" you approve of the "new" YB Censorship Policy....... Again, I will respect your opinion even if I disagree with it.
YB has the right to enforce whatever rules they want. You have the right to leave if you don't approve. Seems simple enough.

Reactions: poorboychevelle

·
Registered
7,650 Posts
Woke...fuck that. People are acting like they are superior because they adopt some apologetic mindset to make up for the inequities of society.
Guess what fuckers? You cannot legislate fairness. You cannot force the world to all play on a perfectly even field.
The guidelines have always been there. It was once called "The Golden Rule".
Do unto others as you'd have done to you.
Live under that theme and most of societal problems go away.

·
LS Powah!
11,796 Posts
I agree 100% with you. PLEASE ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION!
No where did op say YB has no right to set and enforce rules. He asked if you agree with the new rules.
Sure. The racist crap has no place here. We can still shit talk one another without resorting to that. Don't be a racist POS and you won't have any issues.

·
Senior Moment
7,551 Posts
well, he answered the obvious one, the other question requires his own thought.

Reactions: Gus_Mahn

·
Registered
21,687 Posts

No and no...

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm prolly too old to be "woke"... but I think racism is the last bastion of window licking, crayon eating mouth breathers.
If you have to resort to skin color as a reason to hate/despise/fear someone, then you're pretty goddamn lazy, too. With a little effort, you can always find reasons to hate someone on an individual basis. Or so I've found. ;)
Personally, I think disallowing racial slurs is a good thing. Kind of surprised that in 2021, the Evil Overlords needed to take that step, but I'm just a n00b here, so what do I know. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Woke...fuck that. People are acting like they are superior because they adopt some apologetic mindset to make up for the inequities of society.
Guess what fuckers? You cannot legislate fairness. You cannot force the world to all play on a perfectly even field.
The guidelines have always been there. It was once called "The Golden Rule".
Do unto others as you'd have done to you.
Live under that theme and most of societal problems go away.
The left are supremacist and PC= legal HATE

1 - 20 of 83 Posts