Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do commercial refrigeration service and that includes Ice Machines. at least once a week I run across a machine that looks about like the one in these pics. doesn't matter if it's a high end eatery or a small mom and pop joint.. the Ice Machine is the most neglected piece of equipment in a restaurant and the health inspectors don't catch it because they aren't allowed to remove access panels.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Lol....I've cleaned much worse!I sold and installed a machine and reminded them of annual cleaning.5 years later want back for no ice complaint. ...I spent 7 hrs cleaning that disgusting mess!
I used 2 gallons of cleaner and 2 gallons of sanitizer,and I still wouldn't have touched that ice

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
I caught a drunk pissing in an ice machine late at night one time!

Didn't get any ice that night. And when I left the next day, I told the clerk about it.

pdq67

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol....I've cleaned much worse!I sold and installed a machine and reminded them of annual cleaning.5 years later want back for no ice complaint. ...I spent 7 hrs cleaning that disgusting mess!
I used 2 gallons of cleaner and 2 gallons of sanitizer,and I still wouldn't have touched that ice
when it comes to ice machines nothing surprises me anymore..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts