Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming car show, cruise-in, swap meet, etc. by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you a gift certificate to use as door or raffle prize. All offered to you at no cost.

Email [email protected] for more information.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I heard about this event, but unfortunately I could not attend it. I really like the presentations of various cars and phones, but when I watched the video of this presentation, I was very disappointed. I don’t know why the organizers reacted irresponsibly to this ... There was just awful sound and lighting. Even the presenter did not hear himself when he spoke into the microphone because there was a very strong echo. Recently, my friend organized a party in his yard for 3000 bucks and it was much cooler than this event :)
I'm not joking, he just turned to the guys from the company http://www.ontourevents.co.uk and they helped to organize an awesome party for him. They just had great prices and equipment rental turned out to be very affordable. So even with small finances, you can make a great party ... It seems to me that if this company participated in this event, it would become much brighter and more popular! I was shocked when I saw that in two there were machines for generating steam and light music like in a club. It was the best party of my life!

·
Banned
14 Posts
I heard about this event, but unfortunately I could not attend it. I really like the presentations of various cars and phones, but when I watched the video of this presentation, I was very disappointed. I don’t know why the organizers reacted irresponsibly to this ... There was just awful sound and lighting. Even the presenter did not hear himself when he spoke into the microphone because there was a very strong echo. Recently, my friend organized a party in his yard for 3000 bucks and it was much cooler than this event :)
I'm not joking, he just turned to the guys from the company http://www.ontourevents.co.uk and they helped to organize an awesome party for him. They just had great prices and equipment rental turned out to be very affordable. So even with small finances, you can make a great party ... It seems to me that if this company participated in this event, it would become much brighter and more popular! I was shocked when I saw that in two there were machines for generating steam and light music like in a club. It was the best party of my life!
great post dude
Thanks for the info! It was a very cool post!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.