Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
$25m for being harassed? This is part of what's wrong with this country..

·
Registered
12,487 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
I would be appealing that decision with haste....when is enough,....enough ??

If your not a "minority", you are the minority.....Damn shame.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,803 Posts
this one shop i worked at there was 1 ****** , yup ill call him that .... he didnt know i have alot of ink , one day in the changing room he flipped shit at all my ink calling me names and shit ..... if i had a t shirt on you couldnt even tell i had ink .... i should have done something , but hell you cant get shit on ******* anymore .... there was another guy in the shop . had a shaved head becuase he was bald ... the nig always called him a skin head and other stuff ... couldnt do shit about it

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Such a shame that man had to indure this type of behavior for such a long period of time. Thats what it takes to win a case like this....."time".

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I'm sure if he was awarded that much money there was much more to the story than that article tells. I honestly think punitive damages are a good thing because now corporations will look at judgments like this and realize such behavior should not be tolerated.

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
The key word to winning this type of case is "time".

1) it takes some "time". It doesn't happen over night.
2) document every occurrence. "time", date, offense.
3) report said occurrence. Every "time"

Can you blame anyone for winning a case like this when after 6 months to a year the same type of offense keeps occurring?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts