Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call and heard that there are a bunch of scared racers that are too afraid to compete at the MDRA race on June 12th at GLD. Tell ne this isn't true. Are the south racers too scared to race for cold hard cash??? I could see how you would be scared of loosing to these midwest guys. They have there shit together. Maybe you guys should put on your big boy pants and bring it. Don't forget this is for cold hard cash. $$$$$$
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would like to race some of these races you are putting on, but i do not run mufflers on my car, nor will they fit. Have you ever thought about doing away with the muffler rule? Or why was it put into place? My car is a stock style suspension Mustang that is set up to run NMRA Super Street Outlaw. I would love to run these races and help promote local heads-up racing. I am from the Midwest and I think its great that we are getting some of these races around here. Muffler rule is something you should consider, it didnt work out in NMRA SSO.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
628 Posts
Don't quote me on this but I believe because of some noise ordinance issues with the track and the city it is in the track is now requiring some type of "muffler" on all vehicles. Again, this is just what I heard and may/may not be true.

Never the less you could probably trac weld a screen on the end of your collector and it be called a "muffler device". ;)

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
Don't quote me on this but I believe because of some noise ordinance issues with the track and the city it is in the track is now requiring some type of "muffler" on all vehicles. Again, this is just what I heard and may/may not be true.

Never the less you could probably trac weld a screen on the end of your collector and it be called a "muffler device". ;)

Hey guys this is scottyk,,, Im using Dr Fords computer Mine will be up and running later today....at&t went down in my area GRRR

heres the the deal...on mufflers I dont care if you put a bolt or put a chunk of screen into the collector... if you catch my drift...its concidered a muffling device :) It doesnt nessesarly need a so called muffler.....

thanks scottyk

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
for some you need and take the rules and bend them ,,,,;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey guys this is scottyk,,, Im using Dr Fords computer Mine will be up and running later today....at&t went down in my area GRRR

heres the the deal...on mufflers I dont care if you put a bolt or put a chunk of screen into the collector... if you catch my drift...its concidered a muffling device :) It doesnt nessesarly need a so called muffler.....

thanks scottyk

I catch the drift. Thanks and I plan to be attending some of these events as soon as the car is completed within the month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts