·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
Fuck no! What's wrong with you?

If you're hell bent on throwing money away then give it me. :p

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
I cant believe this question is on here. The man that sold the company I work for has a lot of eggs in exactly that basket. I wont go into details but this guy has NEVER made a bad financial decision that I know of. Laughs at people that freak out over the 'bumps'. Let me ask you this, if this isnt the time to buy then when? Look at the historical charts, mid/long term is a sure thing.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
if you can afford to sit on it for 5 years or more then yes the long turn return is there ... by low sell high ... its pretty efin low right now

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I would seriously consider it. It wouldn't be too bad of an investment, if you could get one in a nicer part of Vegas.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
One kid through college and one to go. My own house isnt paid off yet or I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts

Im not saying its on the upswing for good BUT, we laid off ten guys six months ago and have hired all of them back and are looking for more.

Look at real estate prices over a two year trend, its time to buy NOW.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I cant believe this question is on here. The man that sold the company I work for has a lot of eggs in exactly that basket. I wont go into details but this guy has NEVER made a bad financial decision that I know of. Laughs at people that freak out over the 'bumps'. Let me ask you this, if this isnt the time to buy then when? Look at the historical charts, mid/long term is a sure thing.
If this is a sure thing what the hell are you doing telling us go buy some.:finga:

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If this is a sure thing what the hell are you doing telling us go buy some.:finga:
Thanks for the replies. Bank interest plain ass sucks. I would like to do something else with some extra cash my wife and I have.I love Vegas and the prices are pretty low in historical terms. Maybe we'd rent it and maybe not. I have a gut feeling that it's about to turn there. 10-4 on the better parts of town. We thought about buying a house there 10 or so years ago. We could have tripled our money had we sold at the right time. I think new is better as well unless we can find a real good deal on used. I won't do the bidding thing.

·
Registered
56,533 Posts
Its a shitty market, and most of the properties are poorly built and will never be worth anything. Way over built.
Some people I know bought in the last year, and are getting hosed on the HOA fees.
Not a market for me. I like to make money.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Just buy a timeshare there, if ya don't use the time you can all ways rent it out during specific times and make a lil $$ There's still the maintenance fees etc The wife has one in Orlando and I've used it 2 times for PRI trips.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts