Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
After hearing Fauci say we may be wearing masks in 2022, I decided to check out what the hell
is the Great Reset. MSM says it’s a conspiracy theory, so right there I’m suspicious. Read the wiki
explanation. Seems the global elites have been planning this for awhile and covid gives them the perfect cover. What jumped out to me was how convenient the lock down and subsequent closing of
businesses makes implementation of this policy easier to accomplish. There is a definite need for the economy to be in distress to begin the Reset. Reimagined economy might be a better description.

Have you noticed there hasn’t been any talk about the plans post Covid? Governors and Mayors acting like the virus is still spreading unchecked when all evidence points to a downward trend.
We may be living in the last days of the era known as pre-Covid to be followed by a future with greatly increased surveillance and loss of freedoms all for the greater good.

Why are we still in lock down? Perhaps more time is needed to fulfill the requirements for societal changes? This is not happening behind closed doors. Prince Charles of Britain gave the opening speech at the World Economic Forum in 2020 outlining the goals. He made it out to be for the betterment of humanity but these guys don’t do anything that doesn’t profit them. The next forum meeting is in May, 2021. That should be interesting.

Wiki: Great Reset - Wikipedia

Link to more info: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ‘THE GREAT RESET’ | SGT Report

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
For sure it's part of the plan.
I wonder how they are going to get away with it. Who is the entitled one who gets to retain ownership and who are the peons?
Is some small town mayor going to be a peon or entitled? What about the head of fairly large business? If they are lumped in with the peons as well as police, firefighters,etc don't they think there will be some resistance?

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Also if we peons won't own anything what will that include? I assume they are talking homes and vehicles. Will that be extended to parts, will they want to come and take my shed full of junk? What about my car magazines? Will I be allowed a toothbrush or will that need to be leased from a corporate "partner"?

·
Registered
9,854 Posts
After hearing Fauci say we may be wearing masks in 2022, I decided to check out what the hell
is the Great Reset. MSM says it’s a conspiracy theory, so right there I’m suspicious. Read the wiki
explanation. Seems the global elites have been planning this for awhile and covid gives them the perfect cover. What jumped out to me was how convenient the lock down and subsequent closing of
businesses makes implementation of this policy easier to accomplish. There is a definite need for the economy to be in distress to begin the Reset. Reimagined economy might be a better description.

Have you noticed there hasn’t been any talk about the plans post Covid? Governors and Mayors acting like the virus is still spreading unchecked when all evidence points to a downward trend.
We may be living in the last days of the era known as pre-Covid to be followed by a future with greatly increased surveillance and loss of freedoms all for the greater good.

Why are we still in lock down? Perhaps more time is needed to fulfill the requirements for societal changes? This is not happening behind closed doors. Prince Charles of Britain gave the opening speech at the World Economic Forum in 2020 outlining the goals. He made it out to be for the betterment of humanity but these guys don’t do anything that doesn’t profit them. The next forum meeting is in May, 2021. That should be interesting.

Wiki: Great Reset - Wikipedia

Link to more info: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ‘THE GREAT RESET’ | SGT Report
Wiki is also compromised by the elite, so whatever they say is coming-figure it will be twice as bad as what’s listed.

·
Registered
56,489 Posts
I like to see that data to share with a few people

Lots more where that came from.

Look at France- they have one of the strictest mask mandates on the planet (must wear outside or be fined). Did it reduce their infection rate? Places like Sweden have lower infection rates and few wear them, and no mandate either.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts