Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
17,865 Posts
Can she not be arrested for threatening to kill people?
I would think that would be considered terrorist activity.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Won't happen. They will just end up killing each other as usual.

·
Super Moderator
46,620 Posts
Their own race is responsible for killing 1000% more of them than any white people and cops are.

·
Registered
14,941 Posts
I wish I could un-see those pictures of people using an American flag as toilet paper. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
468 Posts
Their own race is responsible for killing 1000% more of them than any white people and cops are.
Are "they" planning an attack? As in black people...no. Well at least nobody told me about it. I plan on swapping out my fuel pump Friday though.

I don't have any scientific numbers, but I'll just take a wild guess that Caucasian Americans probably killed more blacks/Africans during the hundreds of years of slavery in this country than post-Slavery black on black murders. I'd also reach out and say that the top 5 white thieves (bankers, investors, etc...) have stolen more money than all of the black people in this country ever have.

I don't want to kill or hurt anyone that hasn't done anything to me directly. You can say you hate my black ass and wish I'd choke, I still don't want any harm to come to you.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I usually keep my opinion to my self and don't comment on stuff like this. But, the fact that these MF'ers can openly say this shit and not once be called racist or be arrested for threatening the lives of others, much less LEOs goes to show you how F'ed up this country has become. Because everyone caters to their shit and allows it to go on, they will continue to push their bullshit further and further until they get what they want. IMO, I don't see it being too much longer before they over-step and they will be faced with more of their "good little boys" meeting the business end of a barrel, and instead of getting the picture, it will be another hate crime in their eyes. I hope all of you know this shit is coming, soon.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I usually keep my opinion to my self and don't comment on stuff like this. But, the fact that these MF'ers can openly say this shit and not once be called racist or be arrested for threatening the lives of others, much less LEOs goes to show you how F'ed up this country has become. Because everyone caters to their shit and allows it to go on, they will continue to push their bullshit further and further until they get what they want. IMO, I don't see it being too much longer before they over-step and they will be faced with more of their "good little boys" meeting the business end of a barrel, and instead of getting the picture, it will be another hate crime in their eyes. I hope all of you know this shit is coming, soon.

Ok black people realize that you guys have all the guns in the world (even though the news makes it seem like we do) and you out number us by a few hundred million. But...nobody is scared of you kid. If some black person is threatening your life, then do what you need to do, but this whole...."attack on all white people..." get out of here.

Most white people are on chill mode...most black people could care less about yall. If the radical racists people, white and black, want to go in the desert and have a good ol' shoot out and kill one another...I think the world would be a much better place.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,480 Posts

Ok black people realize that you guys have all the guns in the world (even though the news makes it seem like we do) and you out number us by a few hundred million. But...nobody is scared of you kid. If some black person is threatening your life, then do what you need to do, but this whole...."attack on all white people..." get out of here.

Most white people are on chill mode...most black people could care less about yall. If the radical racists people, white and black, want to go in the desert and have a good ol' shoot out and kill one another...I think the world would be a much better place.
I agree with you that most whites and blacks are chill but I also see a problem here. Media hype has racial tensions at an all time high. Or at least as high as it had been in a few decades. That is going to just create more racism in this country.

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,168 Posts
If the radical racists people, white and black, want to go in the desert and have a good ol' shoot out and kill one another...I think the world would be a much better place.
Quote of the day......

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Are "they" planning an attack? As in black people...no. Well at least nobody told me about it. I plan on swapping out my fuel pump Friday though.

I don't have any scientific numbers, but I'll just take a wild guess that Caucasian Americans probably killed more blacks/Africans during the hundreds of years of slavery in this country than post-Slavery black on black murders. I'd also reach out and say that the top 5 white thieves (bankers, investors, etc...) have stolen more money than all of the black people in this country ever have.

I don't want to kill or hurt anyone that hasn't done anything to me directly. You can say you hate my black ass and wish I'd choke, I still don't want any harm to come to you.
Get over it.

·
Registered
17,865 Posts

I don't have the numbers either but I think you would be wrong. Just from a purely logical stand point, why would a slave owner kill his property? Makes no sense.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

That would be a slaughter... Would be hillarious actually. Good Idea. Wonder how one could organize such a thing.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts