Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They started a new tour this week and I went to see them last night. HO LEE SHIT! What a amazing band. They are on the west coast for a couple more shows. Then up into Canada and back east. Steve Winwood opened. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Listening to their new record, Hypnotic Eye as we speak. Fault Lines is out standing

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Absolutely, great band.

·
Wannabe Racer
6,701 Posts
Yes! And I heard their new record is available in vinyl (no joke and it includes the ability to download for no additional cost). They had a townhall interview on Sirius/XM recently and the new stuff sounds good.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Went and saw 'em in a club (50 or so tables) right after their Damn the Torpedoes album was released!...
Damn good show.........................while being served drinks was a plus!... :cool:

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guitarist Mike Campbell is amazing. The youngest member of the band is the bass player who has been with them just over 19 years. Most of them are approaching senior citizen age also. Rock on.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Sirius just ran a one week Tom Petty only channel last week....... Great Listening!! I have seen TP about nine times over the years and was always a great show. ROCK OUT M-Fers!!
I would love to see Sirius get rid of the dedicated Grateful Dead or Jimmy Buffet (both suck donkey dick) channels and put Tom Petty in there.

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts
Sirius just ran a one week Tom Petty only channel last week....... Great Listening!! I have seen TP about nine times over the years and was always a great show. ROCK OUT M-Fers!!
I would love to see Sirius get rid of the dedicated Grateful Dead or Jimmy Buffet (both suck donkey dick) channels and put Tom Petty in there.
Good idea, I might re-up with XM if they had a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers station!:cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts