Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the trick flow r heads worth the 50lbs penalty they get? Some people say a high port is just as good. Any thoughts on this. I have a bad ass set of R heads. I have them for sale but I'm thinking I may run them and just add 50lbs.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn thats good. I almost bought a set of track 1's from Knutz. He had a good deal on some. Probably should have got them. The R heads i have flow so well on the exhaust. They do 280 on the exhaust. And they do 370 intake. But flow numbers don't always make them better.

·
Registered
10,234 Posts

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea think it is bullshit they want let the R head run at the same weight. The fucking valves on a high port are moved as well. Maybe not twisted but they damn sure ain't where a stock head is.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We need to lobby to get the R head back with no weight penalty. To good of a head to just let go to waste. It will out do the 255 highport I would bet on it.

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
We need to lobby to get the R head back with no weight penalty. To good of a head to just let go to waste. It will out do the 255 highport I would bet on it.
I wouldnt. think the 255 highport is a better head.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you prove that. I have a set of R heads I will put beside any high port head.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Can you prove that. I have a set of R heads I will put beside any high port head.
Oh Yeah? for how much? Flow Bench Racing ;)

Your R's wont touch my High Ports.....

The 50lb penalty aint fair on TWR's

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
So are you selling the R's?

·
Registered
368 Posts
The new high ports out flow the R's, I am fighting the same 50lb weight hit in real street 275 for my TFSR's.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts