Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a snowdogg MD75 just wanting to know how good they are...? It sure looks like there ok for the money... They are a lot cheaper then most....

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
We carried snowdogg for a little bit. We have a big issue with the company itself getting warranty items (parts) and they were a little tougher to work on when something did go wrong.
We were a big fisher dealer.
So besides all those real cheap people and your home owners not doing anything commercial everyone went to Fisher after looking over the facts.
I believe we were about 5-700 dollars between fisher and snowdogg and 99% of our guys went fisher

·
Registered
672 Posts
What is this strange device you speak of? Haha most snow I have ever seen here was about 3in, and that shut the world down for a day or two

·
Registered
144 Posts
I own a large snow removal company. Snow dogg plows suck! Cheaply made and won't last. All we run is boss and never had an issue except replacing cutting edges and I own two dozen plows!

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
My dad has a Boss to do small residential work with, aside from the vent getting clogged up which would let the plow come up, it works awesome !

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
do a lot of plowing here in ohio.started w a meyers & hated that piece of junk.switched to western & have never had a problem. with snow plows,you definately get what you pay for.that sweet/cheap price is great when you buy it but in the winter when that piece of shit breaks down,reality sets in. good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts