Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Only in your "straight legs & boots" area.

Got no problem around here.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
SiriusXM, plenty of stations...

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I have a hard time finding one that doesn't have a lot of talk or a mix of rockish/alt. Ones in Seattle are a lot of talk or one changed the format to alt from rock/underground. Imo KXRX from Tri-Cities WA is one of the best.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Yup, Clear Channel killed our rock station to play crappy Mumford and Sons college type mandolin hipser music.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
"KMart Country" is all that comes in clear here.
Luke Bryan...Aldean types. You know.....what teenage white girls like.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I'm still pissed about rock 101 going under...
Yup miss them, and the Buzz plays the same 4 songs on rotation. There are some really good rock/new rock stations around. 97.9 on the coast in Ms is a great station, every time friends come to visit from Houston they always say they wished that they had good radio like on the coast. Hell to hear Walton and Johnson in houston you have to catch it on AM. that's pretty sad. And of course Stevens and Pruitt has been long gone. :(

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Around here its just Bob and Tom in the Morning.Fuck that.We have a saving grace.98.9 with Johnny Dare.

·
Registered
655 Posts
WKLS 96 Rock out of Atlanta, GA was the shit back in the Mid 70's. I listened to them through the 80's. Was one of the great album rock station in the south.

David

·
Registered
412 Posts
Speaking of rock stations, how come Sirius doesn't have a channel for southern rock?

It would be kickass to listen to Molly Hatchett, 38 special, Lynyrd Skynyrd all damn day:)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts