Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10,339 Posts
I really like the sound clips of the max flow mufflers but refuse to buy chinese!
OK!....... Please LMK when you find USA made products.

I think almost everything that is "mass manufactured" and made of steel is made in China........ Rotors, Drums, Springs, etc.

BTW! Hate to break the news to you........ The Chinese own the USA

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Can’t answer on hooker but I know spintech mufflers are USA made, not too common but I love the way they sound. It is hard to find stuff anymore but I just picked up some ebc rotors made in UK and akebono pads, made in US. I’ve been trying to do a little more research to find out if things I want/need are made here.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
OK!....... Please LMK when you find USA made products.

I think almost everything that is "mass manufactured" and made of steel is made in China........ Rotors, Drums, Springs, etc.

BTW! Hate to break the news to you........ The Chinese own the USA
No they don't own ya they simply are your connect for cheap consumer goods is all

·
Banned
4,744 Posts
I've worked at places where they started using imported parts but still charged the same price. Welcome to corporate greed.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Don't know how available Heartthrob Exhaust is but they are made in Minnesota and sound great on my Chevelle. Good price too.
When the option is available, I always try to find products made here as well.
Sucks the options are getting fewer and fewer but no sense in boosting the economy of the chi coms just to save a buck when you don't have to.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Reactions: cepx111

·
Satans Daddy
17,318 Posts
Jackass^^^^

Reactions: BLUEOVALRACER

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,917 Posts
Would not doubt it, few yrs ago a header shop sold all of its assets i think it was hooker all the benders welders etc.

·
Registered
14,157 Posts
I ask the ? for a legitimate answer. No wonder you have 14k posts... DICK
Did you type this on an American made computer?

IF you come on here and say I DO NOT WANT TO BUY/SUPPORT CHINA, and most everything used to make life livable TV, phone, computer, clothes, appliances etc. comes from CHINA both of these posts are legitimate answers.

Now if the OP responds and says I own nothing made in China, I highly respect his decision.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I applaud the effort for sourcing american made products. I too try to purchase USA made everything if possible, yes clothes, parts, etc.. We dont go to any big box (wall Mart, Costco, things like that) I second the spin tech mufflers. I have those on my 04 GTO in the factory 04 location. I have never been complemented so many times from friends to strangers, about how good it sounds...

FWIW i have a full Hooker bolt on exhaust on my S10 with a LS swap. This is a dual 3" into a single 3".... I also think it sounds good.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
What's funny is some of you idiots actually believe its the chinamans fault, it's the greedy american asking the chinaman to make him cheap shit to sell to you, fuck hooker, that shows what cocksuckers most are, its about the money, not the chinaman. They can make cheap shit cause there are billions of them and they are fucking hungry for a bowl of rice and fish, not a side by side or drag car ect, they will work for 3 bucks a day...north americans will not. so I guess until everyone gets hungry enough over here, shit will still get done over there, I imagine that will happen once the chinaman gets fat! That's my opinion, YMMV.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts