Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use the ARC flat touch switch panel before? How did you like it? Who's a dealer other than the big mail orders? Looking for a switch panel / relay board for my car.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Anyone use the ARC flat touch switch panel before? How did you like it? Who's a dealer other than the big mail orders? Looking for a switch panel / relay board for my car.

Thanks
Its being installed now, along with other modifications, should be out by the end of the year.

try here.

This is from another thread posted by Jagtec1. I bought my flat panel thru them, much cheaper then Jegs and Summit. Thanks Jagtec1

http://yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43701

My friend is a dealer for ARC and is offering free shipping to the lower 48. These are nice panels, versatile, and easy to install. I use one in my car and have had many ask about it.

Tell him Darin sent you.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1089032/ARC-SWITCH-PANEL-PRO-STOCK-STYLE-NEW-.html

FYI note, this is a copy of an email i received. The transaction went great. The switch panel is being installed right now.

Hi Mike

Sorry - don't go on racingjunk that much.
We have it in stock - can ship Friday (free shipping) - you'll have in 2 days.
call me at 215-362-2336 -

new email address: [email protected]

Thank You,
Paul Spotts

www.spottsperformance.com

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes, I use it and love it. That ad is old, but you can still contact Paul Spotts to get one. Tell him Darin sent you. The system is simple, and easy to wire.

·
Registered
303 Posts
i've got it in the car, it make installs super easy and the fact that you can switch between constant and momentary modes makes it that much better.

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Great control panel !
Had one in my Beretta. Loved it !!

Be sure to get the one with the auxiliary panel that you mount under the hood. Has ign, start, fan and water pump buttons on it. Makes for a real clean installation.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great control panel !
Had one in my Beretta. Loved it !!

Be sure to get the one with the auxiliary panel that you mount under the hood. Has ign, start, fan and water pump buttons on it. Makes for a real clean installation.
Does the aux panel 3730 come with everything needed to hook up to a 4000D? E-mailed Spotts about them and he didn't have much info.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I installed a 4 button roll bar mount panel for NOS purge and system bump buttons. Works great. Had some initial mixup trying to get all 4 buttons to be momentary. After that, all's well.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Not sure if your still looking for info on this, but here is a photo of mine mounted.

I mainly purchased this setup because I wanted something compact and sleek, plus the board support 50 amps per circuit. It's also very easy to use with gloves.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure if your still looking for info on this, but here is a photo of mine mounted.

I mainly purchased this setup because I wanted something compact and sleek, plus the board support 50 amps per circuit. It's also very easy to use with gloves.
Yeah still looking for info....thanks for the pic. Do you have any showing how bright the backlighting is? Are they visible during the day but not overpowering at night?

Thanks again

·
Big Block Killer
1,011 Posts

Did your relay board come fused for 50 amps per relay or 30? I have a friend who loves his 8000D but told me that it is fused for 30 amps. However, as you mentioned, all the literature about them says 50. I'm about to buy one and am very curious about them being 50 or 30.

Thanks

·
Big Block Killer
1,011 Posts
ah, I see now. Mine should be at the house when I get home so I'm looking forward to wiring the car over the weekend. Now I have to go over to the thread with all the wiring pictures and get some ideas.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts