Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
In my honest opinion, about $500-550. There isn't anything really special about it.
You really think that low ? Spikes isn't too bad of a lower, don't know what the upper is, but that's a free float rail isn't it ? Stock is basic, same with scope... hell I'm trying to piece another one together using lower end components and keep coming in around $575-600

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Used AR's are very plentiful. You know what you'll take for it. Trade accordingly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i would say about $550 cash but if its a trade then im sure it would have more value because your both getting what you want maybe like $700

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a couple turbos that haven't had much interest. They only have dyno time and 200 miles, almost brand new. I just lowered the price on them from 1000/900 to 900/800. One has a couple small dings in the exhaust wheel.

I will admit I don't know anythings about these. Last time I shot a 5.56 (M16-A2) was 15 years ago and it was issued by the USMC.

·
Registered
477 Posts
All depends on the quality of the components you use and the accuracy you want to achieve. There are $ 700 AR's and $2700 AR's, big difference.
I understand that I own a few, I was just replying to the fact that the guy could not find one for under a grand.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts