Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three years ago I got an iPod, 2 years ago an iPhone, 6 months ago an iPad, and tonight I bought a Mac Mini that I'm hooking up to my 47" LCD in my shop.

Apple's the shit! :-Rock

Haters welcome... :smt067

:peeing Microsoft

·
Registered
876 Posts
I use my iMac for programming and never looked back since... don't miss the pc one bit. the best part is I can compile for pc and mac with it

Steve Jobs has left one hell of a legacy for us all to enjoy

·
Former RJ instigator
41,571 Posts
I don't know about their computers, never had one, but the people I know that have one, love them.

But them got damn iphones--> suck monkey balls!!!! :mad:

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
I keep hearing this & they still have the same 5% market share they've always had.

·
Registered
574 Posts
What's the appeal with apple? I have a WinBook J4 from Microcenter in Chicago running XP. Build date is 2/02/03 Works fine for me. Looking to upgrade but don't want to pay 2k for a laptop. What's the big whoop with apple?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I'll stick with my PC stuff and paying a 1/4 the cost for twice the performance.

I like my iphone though for sexting, nude pics and boobies in facetime. That's about alll it's good for though.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
All you haters keep hating. Until you actually take the time to sit down at a Mac, you will never understand! I have 2 iMacs and I'm on my 3rd iPhone, never a single problem out of any of them!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
People that looooove their new mac are usually comparing it to their cheap 5 year old pc running win xp, spend some money on a good PC running win7 and the mac ain't got shit the pc hasn't.

I've spent a lot of time on a 24" mac, it's a fine computer nothing more nothing less and it's not that simple to use like many say, some of the mac software is nice and some of it isn't so at all just like with the pc. just my 2 cents .

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
10 years ago I bought an mp3 player that doesn't use an online scam to download my music to it...and I can put that music into anything. 4 years ago I got a Blackberry that I could load my music into thus negating the need for my mp3 player. 1 year ago I bought a Droid phone...I can do anything you can do w/ your Iphone and give my music to anyone. I have had my windows based laptops hooked up to misc tv's for years without needing a dvd player. Hell I even have a terabyte external hard drive hooked up to my satellite box and tv for movies and saving dvr's.

ALL OF THIS FOR HALF THE COST OF YOUR I SHIT>>>>>>

KEEP DRINKING THE COOLAID, I AM SURE IT IS REFRESHING

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
All you haters keep hating. Until you actually take the time to sit down at a Mac, you will never understand! I have 2 iMacs and I'm on my 3rd iPhone, never a single problem out of any of them!
If you never had a single problem with any of them why are you on your third iphone? I have an iphone and it has it's problems.

It's not hating it's reality.

Ever see anything in the real world was built or design on a Mac. Like an airplane, boat, car, building, etc.

Mac's are for hippies, college kids and people in the entertainment world. Oh and people who don't know how to buy the right PC for their application.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Now I will admit I do have a mac...it was overpriced. But the only thing I use it for is music and video editing. That is all... And to be honest, it was a complete waste of money on my part. When it dies, it will not get replaced.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts