·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
Hell yeah

In on 1

·
YB Managing Editor
50,978 Posts
Its slow and plodding like most HBO series. Has one or two scenes with action then goes back to long drawn out scenes with the plot barely moving. Jimmy is having second thoughts about the company he's keeping. And Eli is just to dumb to realize he's being played by the Commodore. Nucky hinted at the funeral that he knows what's going on. I think jimmy's mom is telling Nucky what's going on. She was lurking in the hallway when Eli left.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Taped it, will watch it tonight, haven't missed it yet.

·
FUCK TONS OF FUN
17,113 Posts
Awesome show. We have to wait to get s2. Don't spoil it for me :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
great show....now that STRIKEBACK (which is BADASS!) is getting ready to end its season i have another great show to watch, loved the 1st. season and hope this one keeps the standards up.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
Tried to watch it last night but fell asleep DVR is my friend

·
This Space For Lease
2,297 Posts
been hooked on it since Ep1 last season... great show!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The show rocks and season 2 is going to be wild!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Its slow and plodding like most HBO series. Has one or two scenes with action then goes back to long drawn out scenes with the plot barely moving. Jimmy is having second thoughts about the company he's keeping. And Eli is just to dumb to realize he's being played by the Commodore. Nucky hinted at the funeral that he knows what's going on. I think jimmy's mom is telling Nucky what's going on. She was lurking in the hallway when Eli left.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bingo... She is the wild card in all of it and she likes to piss off Jimmys wife. Plus she liked kissing his dick when he was little.. LOL:smt103

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Love the show... Watched it since EP1 S1 and looking forward to watching the DVR of EP1 S2 when I get home tonight!

Kingnitro, it's about Atlantic City during prohibition.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts