Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I cant load the for some reason. Think about a mini tubbed golf cart with a chris alston chassis under it. Wilwood breaks. Dana and ladder bars. Rolling no hood. Thats what it looks like
Golf cart? No hood? Does it even have a radio?

·
Registered
11,446 Posts

·
Registered
16,879 Posts
I cant load the for some reason. Think about a mini tubbed golf cart with a chris alston chassis under it. Wilwood breaks. Dana and ladder bars. Rolling no hood. Thats what it looks like
stop over at the ****** thread...u'll fit right in. ;)

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now we're gettin somewhere!!!
Sounds like all thats left isnegotiation time... i was going to take this car to ohio when the engine was in it to make it go fast. Blower and nitrous. Fuck the turbos. But the guys from fat and furious couldnt fit in the car to get it down the street next to the track. You know to time it. So now engine sits next to car waiting for something new to go in.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Been there... how about the rim thread from earlier? 300 for them spokes.. plus the guys kid died from them.. them rims got history *****!
They are called elbow's. Get it right *****!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those fuckin ELBOWS had curb feelers built in the center of the rim... i should call and get them... 1 fiffy cause you know he cant look at thems anymore... to painful

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Those fuckin ELBOWS had curb feelers built in the center of the rim... i should call and get them... 1 fiffy cause you know he cant look at thems anymore... to painful
Those are prolly worth 2 grand. Not joking, look them up.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I really dont get it.... whats it mean?
That there is a retard bird looking at a retard thread, and trying very hard to find out what the hell is going on. The retard bird on the left is 3 seconds from giving up.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts