Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a rod and custom mustang II front end for my 1965 fastback. It is a pro street set up with four link. I am running a 351w dart block stroker and needed the shock towers removed. I have 90% of the kit installed and ran into a problem. I mocked up the sway bar and noticed right away it was not correct. The top of the sway bar was hitting the bottom of the frame rail. I called William at Rod and custom and he kept telling me my bar was on up side down. I checked and it was not. I called back and he was a total asshole yelling at me saying the bar was on up side down. I am a machinist and can read blue prints as I have for the last 15 years. It was on correctly, after several shouting and yelling back and forth between me and William, I told him that he sent me the wrong end links. We measued them and he agreed. I wish some of these fab shops would take responsibility for blaming everything on the customer. I have not put 500 of these in like William but I did spend 3000.00 and deserve a little respect. Have fun dealing with this HILLBILLY because you are just a BIG DUMMY like me.

·
Mike Case
2,347 Posts
ive got his front end kit on my 64 fairlane. manual rack, no swaybar, disc brakes, tube a-arms, coil over shocks. i like it. everything fit perfect and he was very nice everytime i talked with him on the phone. but we all know its not a perfect world all the time so with that said sorry about your deal. glad you got it worked out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts