Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use the RHS 360cc Pro Action or 376cc Pro Elite CNC Pro Heads? Are the CNC version worth the money? I'm building a pump gas 632 and was thinking of using one of those or the Trick Flow 360cc? Any thoughts??

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
building a pump gas 605 for my 85 with pro topline 360's..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they older RHS heads? Only ones I saw on their website was Pro Action or Pro Elite. The Pro Elite being CNC ported but are bare not assembled.

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
I haven't seen a set of TF360's, but I really like the TF's products I have seen. Good QC, good quality parts and good performance. I had a lot of issues with the last set of RHS 320's I did...had to send them back for a replacement set. If you buy an assembled set, have your machine shop disassemble them and check seat runout and guide clearance, and compare the two heads to make sure they're the same. The ones I returned had .080" difference in ex. seat height from one head to the other, and the guide clearances were unacceptable. The TF stuff I've seen was all right on. I don't have any experience with Pro Action. I tend to avoid any cyl head with a name that starts with "Pro...".
JMO

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Bump for any more info as I am also interested in opinions

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
730 N/A or with nitrous ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts