Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my lowers are adjustable but not for instant center.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Looks pretty cool
Wonder if any of the adjustment holes have the same location as a team z relocation bracket
Price is right too

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it is obvious that the team z stuff works very well. I was just wondering how these work being adjustable. Seems like the more adjustment you have the better I would think. I believe with the team z stuff you have to mess with the ride height to get the instant center and anti squat. But I may be wrong. I believe they get you real close and then you have to make small changes. I was thinking the pro fab ones may let you keep the ride height you want and just move the uppers

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
just a thought but i know with my team z uppers the relocation brackets are alot smaller than those and its pretty close to hitting my anti roll bar at my ride height

just some fod for thought

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just a thought but i know with my team z uppers the relocation brackets are alot smaller than those and its pretty close to hitting my anti roll bar at my ride height

just some fod for thought
I did notice that on their site it says easily modified for use with anti roll bar...

How do the team z uppers work on your car?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much did they improve the 60' over regular uppers?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
i used those control arms on my Renegade car before Real Speed bought the jigs from the guy that created them....to me they worked ok but I prefer a standard style control arm. i had to cut the top hole corner off to use my antiroll bar

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am having trouble getting the car to have a good IC and anti squat % due to the fact that the ride height is not adjustable. I use a factory spring and shock not a coil over deal so moving things ia a pain in the ass. I was thinking with these that once you get the ride height correct then you would just have to pick the correct hole on these uppers and you should be real close, or am i wrong about that? I also have an ARB so i am wondering how much i have to cut to get them to fit... i like the team z deal but what do you do if they are not in the correct angle? They are non adjustable...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts