Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
49,576 Posts
Nope, never heard of it.

And I won't give one fuckin' dime to Bezos.

·
Registered
23,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I read somewhere that it was mainly sold to dealerships but now is available to the public .

·
Registered
23,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I usually use Walmarts brand but wanted something you can have delivered to my door . Its only a 50 cent difference per can and Im not sure the Super Tech is made in the USA .

I actually like using the Super tech carb Cleaner better

·
Registered
23,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How to order ........... LOL

Here at 1st Ayd Corporation, we are dedicated to finding you the best products and the best pricing possible. We have experienced sales personnel that have extensive training that can help you find the products you need for your business. This website represents only 5% of our total line. In order to get the best products and the best pricing, contact us and we will have an experienced sales person respond back to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Any of the pricing that may show up on this website is not the best or correct pricing. In order for us to get you the best pricing available, please contact us.

Please call us at 847-622-0001 or if you are oustide the state of Illinois, please call 800-422-3033.

If you would prefer to e-mail us, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will have a salesperson respond very quickly.

·
Registered
23,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And if you go to set up an account , the terms and conditions are " not found "

They would sell more products if you can just go on the site , put the shit in your cart and then pay for it .

·
Regulator
35,163 Posts
How to order ........... LOL

Here at 1st Ayd Corporation, we are dedicated to finding you the best products and the best pricing possible. We have experienced sales personnel that have extensive training that can help you find the products you need for your business. This website represents only 5% of our total line. In order to get the best products and the best pricing, contact us and we will have an experienced sales person respond back to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Any of the pricing that may show up on this website is not the best or correct pricing. In order for us to get you the best pricing available, please contact us.

Please call us at 847-622-0001 or if you are oustide the state of Illinois, please call 800-422-3033.

If you would prefer to e-mail us, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will have a salesperson respond very quickly.

LOL I guess you need to call!!

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Super Tech (Walmart) brand is made in the USA. There's 14.5 ounces in a can. It's 1.97 a can here. I usually buy the whole box of 12.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts