Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on a quick-release for a Remington 870 18"B MRNMG.

I recently installed a hidden-wallmount security cabinet...just for a quck access shotgun and flashlight for nighttime security. Problem is it has no rack/buttholder..

I'm somewhat limited becuase the depth is only 4-1/2 inches...and it leaves me racking the gun sideways. With the blarring of my alarm(if they don't get past it) and about 10 steps..without a mount I see myself "clanking" around even with the door led.

If I can fit a gun-grabber....I might try that unless someone has any other ideas....Thanks

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I don't know anything about the Gun-Grabber, but thanks for posting this about your cabinet. I like that idea and did not even know something liek this was available. It would be a good bedroom locker for a couple defensive guns instead of making my way to the real safe.

If you don't mind sharing, wear did you get the wall locker?

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
the locker says 'stack on' at the top..

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I used these.... http://www.basspro.com/Kolpin-ATV-Rhino-Grips-Single-Attachment-System/product/10202625/-1598536

I don't exactly know what you are looking for. But I used those grips for my Mossberg 12 ga. I mounted it horizontally over the bedroom door. My wife and I can both reach it....and the kids can't. Actually it has been there for a year and the kids have no idea it is even there. If my alarm goes off I know I can get to it before anyone has a chance to get into the house to where we are. I even leave the pistols in the safe...I figure if I can't stop them w/ whats in the tube w/ 00 buck then I am phucked no matter what.

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
glad my kids are older..i keep a 15shot shotgun next to my bed and a pistol on the nightstand.LOL....and a yard full of big dogs to wake me up.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used these.... http://www.basspro.com/Kolpin-ATV-Rhino-Grips-Single-Attachment-System/product/10202625/-1598536

I don't exactly know what you are looking for. But I used those grips for my Mossberg 12 ga. I mounted it horizontally over the bedroom door. My wife and I can both reach it....and the kids can't. Actually it has been there for a year and the kids have no idea it is even there. If my alarm goes off I know I can get to it before anyone has a chance to get into the house to where we are. I even leave the pistols in the safe...I figure if I can't stop them w/ whats in the tube w/ 00 buck then I am phucked no matter what.

I think that may work...! Thanks.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts