Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
WHAT NOW ?
15,635 Posts

We don't need to copy anyone's culture, the only thing we need is good ole American values.
Conservative values that built this "ONCE" great nation instead of the POS gimmie gimmie gimmie liberal leech mentality of the majority!!!
Earn your own damn way, and take care of your own family instead of expecting "AND" demanding the guy smarter than you pays your share!!!
Nothing wrong with our own culture.
For ~185 years we did just fine and we didn't have millions of dead body's laying in the streets!!!

When the POS liberals decided to bribe voters and I forget the exact phrase, "I'll make every damn niger vote for us the next 200 years"???
Was the beginning of the turn the country into a entitlement culture :(

We didn't let people starve to death, we didn't let people live in the gutters.
We helped people that needed help, but an able body man that refuses to earn his own way deserves to starve to death!!!

The 1st thing that must happen is turn off the welfare whore lifestyle.
Generation after generation are rewarded for being a whore & leech.
The more they pump out the next generation of criminal & welfare whore, the bigger their check is!!!

PRESIDENT Trump is a scumbag, he's a frigging liar, childish, petty, clown & attention whore.
No denying that, but his plan was working on the economy.
End idiotic regulations was a start, but he still didn't drain the swamp, and he didn't stop enabling the welfare whores & leeches to suck off the government tit like he should have!!!

When this is over, go right back to doing what we were doing.
Boycotting china 100% would be a good start.
I would rather pay farmers out of our own pockets to give their corn & beans away than send china TRILLIONS of dollars for their stolen, counterfeited, slave labor, inferior material cap so they buy a fraction of the value of their exports on our products!!!
We don't need their scraps, we need to build our own damn toasters, and they can go back to drowning their babies for all I care!!!!

20200326_153334.jpg
took this picture for you the other day , I remember a long time ago you asking if it was still there.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Remember when all the cheap tools were made in Taiwan? Now I don't see "made in taiwan" anymore.

·
T/S 368E
27,732 Posts
took this picture for you the other day , I remember a long time ago you asking if it was still there.
View attachment 72250

OH HELL YEA, back in the 60's & 70's the lines were out the door on a friday or saturday!!!
We were very poor, and didn't go often, but man was it awesome when we did.

IIRC, they had a weird way they made the cones, not square like Prince Castle, sideways or something different??

·
Registered
8,409 Posts

We don't need to copy anyone's culture, the only thing we need is good ole American values.
Conservative values that built this "ONCE" great nation instead of the POS gimmie gimmie gimmie liberal leech mentality of the majority!!!
Earn your own damn way, and take care of your own family instead of expecting "AND" demanding the guy smarter than you pays your share!!!
Nothing wrong with our own culture.
For ~185 years we did just fine and we didn't have millions of dead body's laying in the streets!!!

When the POS liberals decided to bribe voters and I forget the exact phrase, "I'll make every damn niger vote for us the next 200 years"???
Was the beginning of the turn the country into an entitlement culture :(

We didn't let people starve to death, we didn't let people live in the gutters.
We helped people that needed help, but an able body man that refuses to earn his own way deserves to starve to death!!!

The 1st thing that must happen is turn off the welfare whore lifestyle.
Generation after generation are rewarded for being a whore & leech.
The more they pump out the next generation of criminal & welfare whore, the bigger their check is!!!

PRESIDENT Trump is a scumbag, he's a frigging liar, childish, petty, clown & attention whore.
No denying that, but his plan was working on the economy.
End idiotic regulations was a start, but he still didn't drain the swamp, and he didn't stop enabling the welfare whores & leeches to suck off the government tit like he should have!!!

When this is over, go right back to doing what we were doing.
Boycotting china 100% would be a good start.
I would rather pay farmers out of our own pockets to give their corn & beans away than send china TRILLIONS of dollars for their stolen, counterfeited, slave labor, inferior material crap so they buy a fraction of the value of their exports on our products!!!
We don't need their scraps, we need to build our own damn toasters, and they can go back to drowning their babies for all I care!!!!

I want to party with this guy!!! Well said!!
1586006471198.png

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,090 Posts
I’m no friend of Dem’s or Clinton’s but NAFTA was a bi-partisan deal. It was conceived and passed into law during the Contract With America Newt Gingrich era. We had a Republican Congress and a Democrat President. Both parties conspired to destroy our once vibrant
manufacturing sector for the profit of those with connections to the wave of “free trade”.
Free trade and no reciprocal trade agreements BTW. Remember Ross Perot and his “sucking sound”? He was proven right. Sell anything you want here. We can sell in China and Japan only if we enter into a joint agreement with one of their companies. Of course they promptly stole our intellectual property and then dissolved the relationship. When that wasn’t enough, we just outright transferred the technology to turn a peasant nation into the source of the world’s products. So a few profited handsomely and huge swaths of America were reduced to ghost towns betrayed by a government that facilitated the downfall upon their own people.

We’re seeing the results of this misguided philosophy with the Coronavirus. We have to actually buy medical supplies from the very country where the virus originated. When the pandemic is over, I pray that we end this relationship with China.
CUT THE SHIT.
THE PHUCKERS IN GOVERNMENT MIGHT HAVE SIGNED NAFTA INTO LAW OPENING THE DOOR to the cheap labor and offshoring BUT.
companies live and die on the stock market YOU.. THE PERSON HOLDING STOCKS, AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS THAT LOOKED THE OTHERWAY AS LONG AS YOUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS AND STOCK INVESTMENTS MADE QUARTERLY GAINS. CAUSE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Every phucking time a company anounced they are closing factories here and moving ourside the boarders of the USA. the stock for that company price goes up. meaning those that own the stock and are buyingit APROVE of that move. as it makes them money. and they didn't care as it wasn't their job that left.
YOU the investor, the person with a 401k, mutual funds, and stocks. That jumped for joy watching the bottom line of your retirement accounts swell. encuraged this. and did not GAF as long as YOU got more.

The government didn't force anyone to buy the companies stocks that moved jobs , they didn't tell you you can't sell the stock when you heard they would be moving jobs. YOU DID THIS ON YOUR OWN FREEWILL.
They all knew the bottom would fall out, they just hoped it happened after they were ashes.
Want , job and manufacturing back, stop investing in stocks that the product is made outside the USA.
YOU WON'T AS YOU LIKE MONEY TOO MUCH.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Its disgusting. I am in one of the construction mechanical trades, when we get jobs that have the Buy American , Buy America or AIS acts applied to the projects, it is damn near impossible to get materials. There are long lead times and the materials can be 400% more than the import. And some stuff is just not available domestically. We need to take back all of our manufacturing and be the country we were in the 40s and 50s. Fuck the rest of the world.
When I started working construction, if chinese parts came on to the job they got handed back to the foreman the first time.
The next time they just went into the dumpster.

We've gone a long way in the wrong direction in a very short amount of time.

·
Registered
640 Posts
TomP, thank you for posting, “Italy’s Communist Recipe For Disaster” post #29. It’s the same wherever communism takes root. Note how many of the programs in play in Italy, have been proposed as part of the Democratic Party platform leading up to the 2020 election. Maybe the silver lining in the Coronavirus outbreak will be the close examination of China’s policies and those complicit in it’s infiltration of western governments.

·
T/S 368E
27,732 Posts

It just won't matter!!! The losers that shop harbor freight aren't complete idiots, they are losers.
They know where the stuff is coming from, they know how the stuff was stolen & counterfeited, they just don't care.
When you buy a giant ass flat screen for petty cash, you know how it got to be so cheap!!!

People only care about having something they didn't earn and don't deserve.
They think because the guy smarter than them have a big ass TV and the apple 13 computer phone,
they are entitled to one also, no matter that it was made by slaves in china!!!

There's ton of stuff I want, but can't afford, I don't go buy a stolen counterfeit model, I go without.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm too fucking stupid to have a job that affords me to save for retirement, so I say I work 100 hours a week "for family" but I also admit I complain about it constantly. Now, I'm acting like I'm a financial genius because I never had money for conventional retirement accounts so with no stocks or investments, I didnt lose any money in this economic downturn! Im so smart! I do lie and say I have homes in both Hawaii and Florida as "investments" though. You wish you were as smart as me!
Fixed for you.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I spent a lot of years refusing to buy China wherever I could. And still, 4 different companies that I worked for closed because of Chinese competition. I realized that I was only hurting my own family with my embargo of sorts. The quality of goods from China are what we ask for. They can make whatever quality is spec'ed. So that argument became bogus decades ago. Without the entire country refusing to buy China stuff, it's useless for us and painless for them. We need national policies that protect our labor from China. Frankly I think we should completely isolate from China. But the key here is that it isn't just China. There is cheap labor to be found all over. We can't just hop from one problem to another.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,090 Posts

It just won't matter!!! The losers that shop harbor freight aren't complete idiots, they are losers.
They know where the stuff is coming from, they know how the stuff was stolen & counterfeited, they just don't care.
When you buy a giant ass flat screen for petty cash, you know how it got to be so cheap!!!

People only care about having something they didn't earn and don't deserve.
They think because the guy smarter than them have a big ass TV and the apple 13 computer phone,
they are entitled to one also, no matter that it was made by slaves in china!!!

There's ton of stuff I want, but can't afford, I don't go buy a stolen counterfeit model, I go without.

Funny, it was ok when you did it. (you even posted in this thread that you did it, and tried to claim you didn't know better because no internet back then, ya right, . but when others do it now, hey are losers.

hipocrite of the first order, you are.
how many stocks you own of companies that make their product outside the usa boarders. ??
ya. STFU hipocrite

·
Registered
774 Posts
^^^ I thought that was a good read too. I wasn't aware of the link between Italy and China.

Australia needs to rethink their relationship with China as well.

Good Video!

So many things I'd want to comment about,

lots of parallels with China operating through the universities there exactly as they do here.

Very interesting history of Australia,
I wonder if the Aussies here agree with the way that part of the story was told(?)

You know China has a "long game" written for Australia just like they did for Italy, the rest of Europe and they do for us.

It's sad that short term gain make people forget all about long term implications.
(not talking about Australia here, I don't blame them for selling to China at all)

·
T/S 368E
27,732 Posts
I spent a lot of years refusing to buy China wherever I could. And still, 4 different companies that I worked for closed because of Chinese competition. I realized that I was only hurting my own family with my embargo of sorts. The quality of goods from China are what we ask for. They can make whatever quality is spec'ed. So that argument became bogus decades ago. Without the entire country refusing to buy China stuff, it's useless for us and painless for them. We need national policies that protect our labor from China. Frankly I think we should completely isolate from China. But the key here is that it isn't just China. There is cheap labor to be found all over. We can't just hop from one problem to another.

There is one issue with that, the other countries aren't using our own money to aim missiles at us!!!
They aren't bullying & abusing their neighbors paid for with our money.
Do you think in the 60's & 70's china could have walked in, stolen our Allies land, and got away with it because they were too powerful & too much control over us!!!
I was in during Carter & Reagan, and I would bet my life the 1st island china stole off the coast of the Phillippines,
PRESIDENT Reagan would have smacked them back to before they built the wall!!!

china is an enemy 1st & foremost.
You can't stop losers from buying stuff they can't afford, it's the American way,
but you sure and hell can stop our money paying for our own enemy to threaten us, forcing us to piss away even more money on the military we wouldn't need otherwise!!!

Do you really think we need 20 carriers & baby carriers to handle russia or iran!!!
Give me a break!!! They are a joke, a complete laughing stock.

If people want to buy a made in Indonesia toaster, you can't stop them, they are free Americans and do what ever the hell they want.
You know they are a POS loser and I know they are a POS loser, but that is their right to be a loser!!!
Just stop paying for all the damn bullets aimed at our heads!!!!

·
Idiot Savant
163,756 Posts
It was the green light loophole for manufactures to pack their shit up and head for slave labor countries. The tri lateral trade bloc that it was designed for was just a nice way to say fuk the American people. Don’t act stupid.

Don't act stupid? I asked you a simple question, and got a simple response.

·
Idiot Savant
163,756 Posts
I buy American sourced materials when ever possible , but what's considered American products aren't really when you break it down...Example , We we use Chicago Faucets Tub and shower valves in rehab units , Its classified as made in the USA. but break it down and all the components in it including the main body casting are made elsewhere.....as far as TV'S , as far as I know you cant buy a US built one anymore......Much the same when it goes for tools....I have always done my best to buy American , but its become all but impossible these days.
I didn't pay it a lot of mind until my wife came home with a light fixture from Lowes and "Hecho en China" was printed on the box.

·
WHAT NOW ?
15,635 Posts
I didn't pay it a lot of mind until my wife came home with a light fixture from Lowes and "Hecho en China" was printed on the box.
In lighting fixtures , I dont think Ive seen an American made one in 20 years....Maybe in some extremely high end products but nothing ive seen.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts