Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
There is a very large study going on right now that shows antioxidants cause certain types of cancer. Eat a proper diet and exercise. That's all.

·
Moderater
13,313 Posts
There is a very large study going on right now that shows antioxidants cause certain types of cancer. Eat a proper diet and exercise. That's all.

Proof or GTFO.....:smt083

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,182 Posts
WHAT'S WRONG DAWG?

·
Registered
792 Posts
The proof is I work in medicine and it's a known fact. Take a look on google. Men's journal recently had an article on it as well. Too much of that shit will cause a problem.

·
Registered
844 Posts
One of my friends is a 51 year old trainer and she swears by the stuff

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The proof is I work in medicine and it's a known fact. Take a look on google. Men's journal recently had an article on it as well. Too much of that shit will cause a problem.
OK doc... How much is too much, without a prescription??? I'm not takin it... But I'm curious..

·
Moderater
13,313 Posts

That's what I thought.... you have nothing.....I Googled "antioxidants cause certain types of cancer" and it said you were full of shit....:-Yap

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy Early Birthday, Our son was just watching some old OCIR footage of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z9UxCTvY-Y
We were testing that day, with more of the "Outside the Box" stuff, with that car.... Everything on it was "Outside the Box" for its day..
Pretty good video, for 1978.. It was about a week later, that we set Low ET, and beat Prudhomme in the final of the Manufacturers Funny Car Meet..

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
He loves trying to find matching video's of his HotWheels collection, He's REALLY into the older cars lately.

We were testing that day, with more of the "Outside the Box" stuff, with that car.... Everything on it was "Outside the Box" for its day..
Pretty good video, for 1978.. It was about a week later, that we set Low ET, and beat Prudhomme in the final of the Manufacturers Funny Car Meet..

·
Registered
21,148 Posts
I take a lot of anti-oxidants but did read something some time ago that immune cells use oxidants to help kill cancer cells. Anti-oxidants help prevent the damage that leads to cancer from all that I've heard but maybe they're not the best thing once you already have a cancer.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
He loves trying to find matching video's of his HotWheels collection, He's REALLY into the older cars lately.
God Bless him... That car wasn't part of the Hot Wheels deal, but the "Hawaiin" was.. Drove that one in '74... Also, the Chi-Town Hustler ['75 & '77] was too, but I haven't seen any videos of either one..
Sorry for hi-jackin my own thread..

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
God Bless him... That car wasn't part of the Hot Wheels deal, but the "Hawaiin" was.. Drove that one in '74... Also, the Chi-Town Hustler ['75 & '77] was too, but I haven't seen any videos of either one..
Sorry for hi-jackin my own thread..
Glad to see you're gettin' along with Resurrection now, but puttin' her in your avatar, might be goin' a tad far!... :cool:

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad to see you're gettin' along with Resurrection now, but puttin' her in your avatar, might be goin' a tad far!... :cool:
:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082 Trouble maker.... Actually... She [Reserved Erection] never looked that good...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts