Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen them lately? buying tickets for a show in April in Toronto, just wondering if they were good live?

Their new album is insanely awesome! heavy as hell, and the new vocalist Mark Tornillo really rips it up!:cool:

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
check it out, singer is former TT quick lead man...new single "Teutonic Terror"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RzBp6sGju4

Udo is alive but doing solo stuff now. I love Udo's voice and his stuff with them, but the new singer can really rip it up too! Never seen them live before though, so just wondering if anyone has seen them recently and if they still put on a good show

Have seen Maiden 4 times now, and not once did they disappoint!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I saw them opening for Dio in 1983 or 84 i think.They cranked!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Wolf Hoffman is a very cool guy. He lives in Nashville Tn, and now also works as a professional photographer.

I actually got to hold the strat that Balls to the Wall was recorded with. Real nice and humble guy. Friend of a friend kinda deal so it caught me off guard.

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wolf Hoffman is a very cool guy. He lives in Nashville Tn, and now also works as a professional photographer.

I actually got to hold the strat that Balls to the Wall was recorded with. Real nice and humble guy. Friend of a friend kinda deal so it caught me off guard.

Thats phuckin awesome! Balls to the Walls and London Leatherboys are the two songs that got me started on them. I dont think they get enough credit as a band for their sound and what they have done...Udo's voice just rips! Is Hoffman the now bald one?

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, Mark Tornillo, formerly of TT Quick...His voice is phuckin awesome as well! check out the new stuff on youtube

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
These guys are still around? I have that restless & wild album in the basement.
I don't remember if I saw them or not. Maybe at Harpo's in Detroit many years ago.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I saw them with Ronny James Dio, Gary, Moore, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Van Halen in Mannhiem Germany in 1984. Still have Balls to Wall album. Will have to check out new stuff. Birdtracker

·
Registered
649 Posts
That new song is kinda cool in this era of grossly over-processed music. Never was an Accept fan, but I might have to check this one out.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Thanks for the update. I didn't know they were still playing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts