Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I have alot of parts from them in my 90 ss454 truck. I already ahd some of the short block so I saved the coin and used the stuff. Its a 565 combo,got the Dart 355's , Hydralic cam, etc, etc from them. I havnt fired it yet but they seem to be very helpful, I dealt with Vinnie because I had met him at a race years ago.
WIsh I could be of more help. He said my combo should be 750-800hp on pump gas. We'll see. As long as it will knock the tires off at a stop light and dust a hemi, camaro, vette, stang, etc i will behappy, LOL.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years. Few short blocks, heads, and never had any issues. Vinnie is the man to talk to over there. Yes i do run Shafiroff engines on the street.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i bought one back when they first came out. i would not hesitate to buy again, and there customer service was great. i had this engine in a 76 nova it was a stock suspention car with just slide a link bars and 90/10 shocks,no cage and a bench seat:p. untouched b.g. carb, 2" headers, off the shelf 10" converter, 400 turbo, 28-10.5. quick time pro tire, 3.42 gears. best e.t. with a very weak 1.69 60' was 10.27 @ 134. the best e.t. with a 150 shot was 9.33 @ 144...

·
Registered
708 Posts
I've had their 540" Ultrastreet in mine since '05. Many passes at the track and alot of street use. Very good street manners, not a single issue yet. Been very pleased with it and great customer service. Yes, I would definately use their stuff again!! More info. in my sig. below.
...Moose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts