Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Was planning a trip to Aruba because I promised the G/F, but I just saw Curacao has a dragstrip also.
So maybe visit both.

WHo's been there, I see Musi has all the track records??

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Been to Curacao once or twice also (no plans to ever go back). I too didn't know they had a track. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been to Curacao once or twice also (no plans to ever go back). I too didn't know they had a track. Take care. Tom Worthington

Because you didn't like it, or you did everything you wanted to do??

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been there a bunch. Never knew they had a track.
So if you keep going back, you must have a good time??
Have you been to Aruba also??

·
Registered
676 Posts
A couple of years ago while on a cruise we took a tour of both Aruba and Curacao. We wanted to see more of each island besides what was in walking distance. Based on our experience and our friends experience we both would go back to Aruba over Curacao. The areas that we were able to visit during the 2-3 hour tours were much better on Aruba.

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks, neither one of us gamble either.
I don't remember why she wants to go to Aruba, I don't listen very well obviously, but I want to see the track.
Now that I know there's a track on both, maybe I'll stop stalling her after the virus is cured??

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I don't count side shows as setting records!!!
The quickest real racecar was listed as Musi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was on the island 5 years ago. Found the track and talked to the owner about the track and racing on the island. At that time they did not run a weekly program. More like once a month. Track is well maintained and clean. He had to make a run into town but said make yourself at home and use the track if you like. Made a few passes with the Toyota Yarus rental. If I can figure out how to post pics I have some the wife took from inside the car while on the track.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i was there a long time ago when i worked at sonnys. Went to help a customer. Track was decent. At that time everyone pitted out of shipping containers as they would send their rigs from island to island for races. Frank Brandao I believe owned or had a big hand in the track. The spectators loved it. It was a fun time. Hot as fucking hell, but i had fun

·
T/S 368E
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

No hookers needed, at least since I got back from overseas :p

Plus the G/F is coming, that would not go over well, that's for sure!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts