Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
42,693 Posts
I played in some garage bands in my youth, I sold my last drum set a few years ago, never really had time to play them any more.

I can also play the guitar a little bit and I played the trombone in mid/high school.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,693 Posts
Some pretty heavy shit, I like the name, it's better than the name of my niece's boy friends band, Hydra effect :smt102

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,743 Posts
same here

played the guitar a little bit

I played in some garage bands in my youth, I sold my last drum set a few years ago, never really had time to play them any more.

I can also play the guitar a little bit and I played the trombone in mid/high school.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I sang in a cover band here in Gainesville Fl for 6 years and really enjoyed it. We played 4 to 6 gigs a month and the extra money sure helped with the hot rod.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My favorite place to play here in Gainesville was Lillians downtown when school was in. On thursday nights the place would be packed and some times there would be so many people you couldnt get off stage on a break.

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
My favorite place to play here in Gainesville was Lillians downtown when school was in. On thursday nights the place would be packed and some times there would be so many people you couldnt get off stage on a break.
I got my mouth busted in a club in Alabama because the place was so packed, someone whacked the mic stand and the microphone hit me in the mouth.

·
Registered
20,215 Posts
I played some USO clubs back in the 60's, drums and vocals-and no, I didn't quit my day job, lol

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
Where's the video of you singing, I know its been posted b 4
I don't remember what thread it's in. That was my first country band I had just joined. I had either just turned 17 or was about to. I had been traveling with a Rock band before that. It seems like another life ago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts