Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local gun shop has a box of black polymer Tapco AK mags for $20, and Thurmold 20 round AR mags for $15.

If you would like some, I would be willing to get them and send them to you as I know they are hard to find.

I would rather not use paypal (b/c of the charge to take the money out) but will if need-be.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
how bout sending it as a gift that takes no extra money out, i'd like 2 but 30rders aren't legal in md

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may. I wont know till Saturday what my AK takes until I get it. Thanks a ton for looking out and god bless !
No problem, when you know and you want one/some, let me know. Not sure what kind you're getting, but my romanian takes them just fine. Little tight going in/out but feeds perfect, in my gun and my brothers Century Arms with the milled receiver.

how bout sending it as a gift that takes no extra money out, i'd like 2 but 30rders aren't legal in md
True, didnt know about that. If thats the case than I may be able to take the Paypal for faster payment.

They are only illegal....if you get caught, LOL.

I looked around, I didnt see any 20 rounders for an AK.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
where is the store, i'm headed to va beach this weekend. or if your close maybe i can just meet you and pick them up.

·
Elite Member
13,555 Posts
I have a converted saiga. I am not sure what mags it accepts. My FFL has 2 loaded 35 round tapco's set aside for me. I would def want more because this is my " when the SHTF gun "

·
Registered
403 Posts
I could use two of the ak tapcos. As long as they are 7.62x39 mags. However you would like to do it just pm me. Would be greatly appreciated.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update, they are SOLD OUT of the AR mags. They did have a bin of old, beat up steel mags but I didn't look at the price on those.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts