Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shooting in there house, Long winter, would like to build a pellet trap so i can soot in my basement, Need some ideas :confused:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
GAMO. $19.95. To cheap not to by.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Airsoft...they make indoor targets

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
or stop being a pussy and get out in the snow?

·
Tenured Prick
1,485 Posts
Here's what I did, and it works great. Take a metal ammo box from a surplus-military store, then cut the metal about an inch away from the edges on one of the big, rectangular sides. Only make three cuts: don't cut out a complete rectangle from out of the side. Just cut three sides. Now, with that metal flap, bend it into the box a little, then move down a half inch from that bend, and bend it the other way. Now, just tape a target to the hole, and stand up the box on its side so that the uncut side of the hole is on top. When you shoot the target, the pellets will angle down after hitting the metal flap, and be collected inside the box!

OR, you can take a small box, about the size of a phone book, and put in one or two phone books. Pellets won't go through, and will be collected inside the box.

I'd show you a picture of the ammo box, but I'm at work.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I made one last summer. If you like I can put up some pictures tonight.

nothing fancy, plywood, & an old pair of blue jeans.

Bob

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
When we were kids my dad just hung a heavy bed spread over the block wall in our basement and we would shoot off our downstairs steps at targets. I learned to shoot pretty damn good by the time I was 6 years old with iron sights too. I still like iron sights but my 700bdl and my simmons is a little better at 200 yard!
do yourself a favor and get a MUCH smaller sig before someone makes it smaller for you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts