Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1761 - 1780 of 1809 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
thumbnail_20200122_193354.jpg

"Greek" chicken pita pocket. Marinated chicken boobs, cukes n maters, spinach, feta, ziki sauce or whatever TF they call it and there's a pita under there somewhere LOL. Quick, easy, light.

Cut the chicken in 1/4-1/2 inch strips, marinade for 24 hours for full flavor. Grill on nuke level for 6 minutes or so. Ready to eat.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
You have my attention, I like wings, thai food and anything spicy, recipe please.
I totally WINGed it, so I don't have a specific recipe for you, but I'll try to recall what I did.

Wings were seasoned with S&P, garlic powder, and turmeric. About 400° on the top rack over charcoal.

For the sauce I started with about half a can of coconut milk. Added a ton of curry powder, roughly a tbsp each of green curry paste and ginger from a tube, and about a 1/4 cup of chile paste. Garnished with lime juice and cilantro at the end.

·
Former RJ instigator
38,397 Posts
I totally WINGed it, so I don't have a specific recipe for you, but I'll try to recall what I did.

Wings were seasoned with S&P, garlic powder, and turmeric. About 400° on the top rack over charcoal.

For the sauce I started with about half a can of coconut milk. Added a ton of curry powder, roughly a tbsp each of green curry paste and ginger from a tube, and about a 1/4 cup of chile paste. Garnished with lime juice and cilantro at the end.
Interesting, for some reason I thought you were gonna say there was fish sauce in the mix somewhere. Thanks buddy.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
thumbnail_20200128_190606.jpg

We don't eat a lot of beef but when we do.... Filet, shrooms, loaded mashed taters, grilled onion that fell part right before plating. Just in time to ruin the money shot!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tried new recipe of chicken pasta carbonara with added sweetcorn, mushrooms and bacon. Tasty. I like try new recipes. I'm glad that I bought garbage disposal recently. I checked reviews on bestsinkdisposal before purchasing. Now I cook more.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
looks good.

how did you cook the sprouts to get them so browned?
I just roast them on a cookie sheet in the oven with lots of olive oil and S&P. The key is take the time to get them all face down and use enough oil to get sort of a shallow fry going. Ive changed a lot of opinions on brussel sprouts cooking them this way.

1761 - 1780 of 1809 Posts