Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1741 - 1760 of 1965 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
40,507 Posts
These were really REALLY good!

Hand cut russet shoe string fries with onions.

I like a small salad on my cheeseburger.

All plated up on a toasted brioche bun.

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
you southerners and the mustard on a burger......

·
Former RJ instigator
40,507 Posts
you southerners and the mustard on a burger......
It doesn't have a thing to do with me being southern and everything to do with my personal preference.

Let me guess, you like ketchup on you're burger, gross, must be a Yankee thing.

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
It doesn't have a thing to do with me being southern and everything to do with my personal preference.

Let me guess, you like ketchup on you're burger, gross, must be a Yankee thing.
could be, I do like some Heinz on my burger, or some Sweet Baby Ray's. I like mustard, spicy brown only - that's a NY thing I guess, on my hot dogs, bratwurst, sausage. in the North East very rare to see mustard on a burger.

enjoy em how you like em (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: cepx111

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Cowboy Goulash

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Pork tenderloin and collards. Pork was a touch overcooked, but still good. The greens were off the chain.

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
Sautéed shrimp with fresh veggie and zucchini noodles for the wife The boy and I had pasta and sausage with the veg

Reactions: cepx111

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Very pleased with the homemade pasta sauce I recently did up. 1/2 lb of spicy Italian sausage and 1/2 lb of mild, cut into chunks. Browned in a sauce pan with olive oil. Blend 28 oz of tomatoes (we used the Romas we grew and canned last year) and add to meat when browned. Add a tablespoon of basil flakes, two cloves of crushed garlic, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, a tablespoon of lemon juice, a tablespoon of butter, and about 1/2 a glass of red wine. Brought to a boil then simmered uncovered for a couple hours until reduced to however you like it. Oh yeah, a tablespoon of tomato paste. I was super pleased.

·
Former RJ instigator
40,507 Posts
Cold dreary day yesterday, needed something to warm the soul, diner with the wife in the she shed, beef stroganoff, green beans cooked in chicken stock & chopped bacon, three cheese garlic bread, good stuff.

1741 - 1760 of 1965 Posts