Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1501 - 1520 of 1923 Posts

·
Hugely Awesome Member
8,306 Posts
I havn't had red meat in three weeks, but decided to toss some porterhouse thru a Chinese type salad with crunchy noodles tonight ..

Wifey likes extra fruit and cottage cheese with her salads :/

·
Registered
13,878 Posts
BBQ grilled Pork tenderloin, grilled bratwurst with sautéed onion, roasted garlic Fingerling potato, honey cornbread and grilled bell pepper.

·
Registered
13,878 Posts
thanks, man....i see that, and looks great!!...but not just here....many tabs on yb
Thanks. It was good.

I forget sometimes how good a simple bratwurst with onion can be.

For the pictures, Probably a hosting issue or a firewall issue on your end if your in a corporate environment.

·
Senior Moment
6,657 Posts
For the pictures, Probably a hosting issue or a firewall issue on your end if your in a corporate environment.
Hmmmm.....seems to be a Firefox issue.....I see every one with Chrome.
I'll figure it out......or not......lol

·
Former RJ instigator
39,912 Posts
Monday morning biscuits and gravy again, but this with with fried red potatoes/onions/jalapenos from my garden, so good!

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,529 Posts
I have a can of gravy and a thing of biscuits to make, and you do this.....fucker!!!!

Gravy on the home fries with crumbled bacon helps as well.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,912 Posts
Yeah, I've never made gravy myself. I do have bacon grease left over from cooking 2 lbs on the grill last week.

Well I'll be dipped in dog shit, never in my life have I seen canned sausage gravy, wow.

Bro, you owe it to yourself to make some real deal pan gravy, you'll never eat that canned shit again.

1501 - 1520 of 1923 Posts