Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I test drove one like that in 1989. I was 19 and insurance would have been more than the car payment monthly ...I wish i had the space and cash

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Wow that is nice. My buddys wife bought one just like it new. Same color same year and a 5 speed too. Hers was bought in Port Huron, not that far from Troy.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Clean car, but 10K is too much money. Maybe 6-7.

·
Plain & Simple
1,529 Posts
Was going to pick up parts and saw this 89 burgundy LX 5.0 hatch. Suuuuper clean, 35,000 original miles. $9995.

http://www.somersetbuickgmc.com/VehicleDetails/used-1989-Ford-Mustang-LX-Troy-MI/1392382753

A little expensive, but these cars in this condition are getting harder and harder to find.
For the condition that it's in, worth every penny,period. These cars are getting harder to find,without already been "abused" as I'll call it. I myself cannot remember the last time,I've seen a stock,unmodified,no rust mustang of this year.

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,771 Posts
hard to come by up here too////

nice buy,BUT 2k too much IMHO

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
That's worth every penny with the low amount of mileage it's got. I just paid $3,500 for a '92 hatch with the 4 cylinder/automatic combo and it only had 10,000 original miles on it. I knew that if it had the V-8/5-speed combo it would have been worth $10K easy.

That being said, I also have an '89 LX 5.0/5-speed combo that is identicle to this one. It's also Burgundy with the Grey interior and it's my daily driver with 136,000 miles on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts