Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning on going back out west this year and we are looking for someone to help share the fuel expense. We have a 46 foot Renagade stacker with room for three cars. I'm located in western PA so anyone from this side of the Mississippi interested in going, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

My plan is to go to the PSCA world finals; first in Fontana, CA (Nov 7-9), (I will fly back to PA for a week to work) then come back for the Vegas SCSN Nov. 20-23rd so we can run two races. I have a good friend in AZ (secure place) where i can leave the hauler with the cars.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
We are planning on going back out west this year and we are looking for someone to help share the fuel expense. We have a 46 foot Renagade stacker with room for three cars. I'm located in western PA so anyone from this side of the Mississippi interested in going, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

My plan is to go to the PSCA world finals; first in Fontana, CA (Nov 7-9), (I will fly back to PA for a week to work) then come back for the Vegas SCSN Nov. 20-23rd so we can run two races. I have a good friend in AZ (secure place) where i can leave the hauler with the cars.
I had planned for Jeff Lutz to take my car out but if something happens to where he can't take it I would be more than willing to work something out with you. I will be arriving out there on the 17th of November. As we get closer I will have myself or your dad let you know something.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff's brother Mark works for me at our shop. I was going to ask Jeff if he wants to go. I just wanted to get a head start on working out all the details because November will come fast and with the cost of fuel..... I'm telling ya, Bill, you should really think about going to the Fontana race too. It makes sense to go to both races since we'll be travelling over 2500 miles to get there!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Why dont you call in Tuesday night on the Speed Scene Live TV show and let viewers know that you can help them out.
We will have a show all about the Street Car Supernationals and Mel Roth will be in studio, live on camera.
If you have any sponsors, this would be a great chance to give them a plug!
speedsceneracing.com
Tuesday night 6:00 to 7:00 Pacific time.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Jeff's brother Mark works for me at our shop. I was going to ask Jeff if he wants to go. I just wanted to get a head start on working out all the details because November will come fast and with the cost of fuel..... I'm telling ya, Bill, you should really think about going to the Fontana race too. It makes sense to go to both races since we'll be travelling over 2500 miles to get there!

I will have to look at the rules but for some reason I thought my car wasn't legal at the PSCA deal.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And in november, fontana won't be that bad of a track.
It wasn't the track that was bad it was the ride up interstate 15 that was a little unnerving

When we run out there last year the starting line was very good for a 90 degree day. Other then they need to get some lights so we can race after 5pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts