Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer we shipped a $1500 longblock engine to, and now he won't return our phone calls. I have the proof of delivery from the freight carrier, but he is about 150 miles from our office. Been doing business with this guy open account for 10 years and never had a problem. Would like to know if anyone has heard or knows of them.

Glen's Service Center
18841 Hwy 47
Baskerville, Va. 23915
434-447-7005
434-210-1428

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Give Kenny a call at Big Foot here in Fredericksburg and have him hit the guy up!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give Kenny a call at Big Foot here in Fredericksburg and have him hit the guy up!
Kenny and I are real good friends, but he's not close enough. I have an office in Spotsylvania too but it's too far to have someone drive there if the guys not there. I am gonna call Barney at Performance Autocrafters and see if knows anyone down there. I wanna see if someone will go bye and collect and I will send them a spiff.lol My attorney is gonna send them a letter too. Maybe I will get it collected the "Old Fashioned Way".lol8)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Justin,

Thats the guy. When I spoke to him after he got the motor, he said he was doing alot more farming now, but had a customer needing a engine.

Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts