Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
38,771 Posts
I lived in my first house from birth to 48 (bought from my parents when I was 23 they had bought it from my father's parents).

Finally sold it in 2006 to move 1 mile to my late aunt's house (bought it out of the estate) She had lived there for almost 50 years. She and my late uncle had built it with the help of my father and grandfather in 1957. They had no kids and I used to spend a great deal of time with them in summers and weekends growing up ... even had my own room there. I took care of it for her as she aged.

Worked at the same place now for 34 years.

Don't travel, don't care to.

Creature of habit.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Same piss ant town for all of my 29 years.

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
47 years so far,different zip code,but same town.
47 yrs. old

·
Registered
543 Posts
I've lived in the same town or at least the same county for 32 years and i won't live anywhere else. I love this little ole place and not even a stop light in the whole county.

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Born and bread for 25 years. Wife and I both grew up in our small town. Love it. Wouldn't change it for the world. We have both been all over the US and world for that matter together.....just not our cup of tea...nothin like good ol home!

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
I WISH!! MY DAD WAS A BRICK LAYER FOR 40 YEARS AND HE WENT WHERE THE WORK WAS....I HAD 3 ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS,2 JR HI'S AND 3 HI SCHOOLS, 4 STATES...PRETTY TUFF TO MAKE LONG TERM FRIENDS AND FAMILY LIFE SUFFERS....COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY!

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Zephyrhills Fl. 41 years borned & raise 30 min. North of Tampa

·
Registered
515 Posts
I WISH!! MY DAD WAS A BRICK LAYER FOR 40 YEARS AND HE WENT WHERE THE WORK WAS....I HAD 3 ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS,2 JR HI'S AND 3 HI SCHOOLS, 4 STATES...PRETTY TUFF TO MAKE LONG TERM FRIENDS AND FAMILY LIFE SUFFERS....COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY!
Not as much as you but enough that it sucked.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts